Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dont get mad cause you cant save the flick and claim it,the flick is fine stop bitching and be happy you get to see some classic flava....

ummmm....

the flick can still be saved....creative photoshopping will remove any and all watermarks.

what does it matter who claims the flick? as long as its posted who really gives a shit?

its not like stealing photos for a myspace to make yourself look hotter.

if youre doing this for props, this aint the place to feed your ego

"look at me and my classic flicks! mad street cred yo. gimmie my props for puttin in work gettin these."

i dont know who you are, and really, i could give a fuck less.

dont take things so personally..everyones entiled to an opinion...just post the pics..or dont.

either way, the wheel of 12oz, and the ct thread will survive without you, as it has for 230 pages.

now enough...bryan...what up with those flicks?

ya the watermarking is extremely gay just like when people bitch about stealing flicks, unless you did the graff please stop fucking crying.. in the early 90s i flicked almost everything i saw and have posted a bunch of shit on this site, i see my flicks pop up all the time and i love it that people saved them and repost them to keep sharing w/ everyone....

many moons ago i had posted a few pics on here. then a few moons later, due to a computer snafu, i lost all of my flix. fast forward to another moon, somebody posted my flix from before with a new watermark. (i was happy to get them back, watermark or not). One fine moon later i reposted one of the watermarked flix (anyone who knows me knows i am much to lazy to photoshop that shit out) and what do ya know, that first thief accused me of stealing his stolen flik! "Oh christ all mighty" i thought....

jivecia2008.jpg

sumpn recent...