Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

Clarification: From what I have seen on this thread, which is labelled Connecticut, and therefore I get the impression that this is a representation of that WHOLE state. And from what I have seen, I really don't like it. Just a man with his opinion. It all just seems very bland and generic.

From what I have seen there is a shit load of old school new york heads painting in CT which is always good plus the sick new styles of the CT boys... Amazing stuff in my opinion. At least CT has writers with different styles.... all clean. Not like some areas where everyone does the same shit. If this thread is generic..... all of 12oz sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
graf is pretty much encouraged in a-dam....im comin soon enough boy

i put a piece up on the street in broad day light, just act like your not doing anything wrong and it usually works, i had a meter maid come up to me and complement what i was doing. not to mention two cops watched me roll the wall out.