Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This is the city of the DEAD

Yeah It was just a totally different time. Every cap you used was racked. You couldn't buy caps back then. Every style was formed pretty much from what you could remember shit looked like. No Magazines. No Videos. Getting Up & Subway Art were not easy to get. Many of those dudes didn't take photos ever. I never saw any of these old peices or tags in a photo before this forum and I saw them all in person. It's just a different attitude. There wasn't any future. That's part of why so many of these dudes died. Self Destruction was part of it. IT wasn't arty as much as party. On the first page of the N E W Y O R K C I T Y thread there is a psoooooop piece that is more like the better stuff by these guys.

Newer Ain't Betterer......

Can't Stop Time....

I Make Offensive Krap....

RIP EROC

RIP GPER

RIP FEAR

RIP CROMAG

Re: This is the city of the DEAD

Yeah It was just a totally different time. Every cap you used was racked. You couldn't buy caps back then. Every style was formed pretty much from what you could remember shit looked like. No Magazines. No Videos. Getting Up & Subway Art were not easy to get. Many of those dudes didn't take photos ever. I never saw any of these old peices or tags in a photo before this forum and I saw them all in person. It's just a different attitude. There wasn't any future. That's part of why so many of these dudes died. Self Destruction was part of it. IT wasn't arty as much as party. On the first page of the N E W Y O R K C I T Y thread there is a psoooooop piece that is more like the better stuff by these guys.

Newer Ain't Betterer......

Can't Stop Time....

I Make Offensive Krap....

RIP EROC

RIP GPER

RIP FEAR

RIP CROMAG

I wish I had pictures of everyting from that time.

Sad that these cats don't rock today..

I'm glad you knew the time..

And for that I give you props............

BEL IOFcrew.......