Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

I don't agree with that EMIT comment.... lame.

???

i think i crapped my neckbrace again...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I only found out they tore down the art room recently since I do not go back to CT that much. There are ways into it even if they locked the doors. They have locked the doors a number of different ways before. We have always gotten in. I use to go to that place as a little kid before I was into graff. I remember meeting PSOUP there and thought he was just a weird guy hanging around an abandoned building. A number of writers have gone through there. If you have pics, post them.

I remember the days of being able to outline neatly with a couple Krylon yellows. It's so garbage now.

I believe what people do in their fills is dependent on Emit. 1993, he was doing 40 color fills, and so everyone else was. 1998, he was doing 1-2 color fills, and that's what everyone else did. His fills are still pretty understated in 2007, so writers try to stay in the 3-5 color range, like he does. Emit controls graffiti.

8T384_Wall2007_16-eagr.jpg

im not gonna lie, i was influenced by the guy when i was a baby starting out. hes definitely got his shit together. but to say he, or anybody for that matter... controls graffiti... is prettty... re-dick, really.