Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

swamp handsome, why you biting my man's style son?! Yo, you straight ripped how my man dropped that dormer, and your shingle style is bunk kid! My mans and them straight up roughing houses out like what, all city baby! You trying to king shit with them seams all up in your gutters! Yo you better go back to carpentry school and stay building bird houses.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
credit xtc philly 1980-20008 .........

yeah.. I'm a fake ass old head that was king of philly from before you was born..

if that don't mean shit to you .. than go back to your freight yards and paint away.. in philly we kinged mass tranist not some back ally freight train bullshit waste of paint...

The only trains I wrote on wehere els and subways

Shit u probably was king of philly but still credit kta..has a iller style well atleast my opinion..but respects for gettin up..:confused:

honestly you may have gotten up in your hood in philly back in the day..wow goood job pat on the back jack. but seriously shut the fuck up. your glory days are over ive never heard of you. credit kta (connecticut) has painted with plenty of well known old schoolers from nyc (some legends actually) and beyond and im sure theyve never heard of youu. or he woulda heard about you. just go back to your hood go back to sleep wake up throw your james brown on and roast your rock. stop crying.

Hey Credit XTC

Seriously homie, chill with this shit. I'm feeling you if you're bent up about your name, but this is not the place to put it on blast. Find that friend of a friend who knows Credit KTA's cousin or whoever and square this away in real life. No need to clog up the forum.

I'm just going to delete it from here on if it continues. That's my job here.