Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true,very true.I remember tnt crew used 2 get up on the reg,they were the only solid crew I had 2 look up 2 when I started(in hartford),I don't know what happened 2 them but....

The bottom line is there is way 2 much hate in hartford,these young muthafuckas don't know what it means 2 work.Wanna act like they know everything but writters that have been in the game for 5 years don;t even know everything so,,how the fuck can u b in the game 4 5 minutes and think u the shit?It don;t work like that.The secret 2 makin' your shit stay up in hartford is get up so much,that u can never get buffed of the scene,oh yeah and you spot choises.

Gotta love those S's that ebis rocked like on that dirt class that was off 91' last summer, shits tight. Jiz i saw alot of those pieces hwile back, pictures dont do alot of em justice but big ups regardless. Oh yeah you run into pook yet? Stuff him in the grill a few times for me if you do.

hey, lets bitch about the weather. make sure to mention that requisite story about that one time when it was so cold that your hand stopped working, cause i need to hear that again. fuck winter type weather.

that shit is no joke!! my hand stopped working on the highway one night, along with my cans...