The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah dawg you jus think some cats are really that bored they'll do you a favor, when you dont do them shit. no one does someone a favor just for the hell of it

Not true dog, what do you write? i'll do your name just because i'm bored out of my fucking skull Also,

What do you mean a favor, do you think i'll bite there shit? ... i just want to see how someone else would handle my name

Lemme start this over.... Hi my names Polar i do stickers and posters and draw on trash instead of canvas.. i don't do real graffiti i like it but i live in no where land.

If anyone wants to do an exchange lemme know and i'll get on it ... nothing fancy just a throw.

Shit i don't want no one to break there finger drawing my name for nothing in exchange.

i like mine

i like that style

but i cant do it

you could if you broke it down to basic bubble letters and slowly progress to some faster random ass strokes. Edit the ones you hate till you get it right and learn all your outlines for each letter by heart from upper to lower case letters to some with and without tails n shit from style to style .. in other words draw alot and keep the passion for 10 second throwups

i recommend buying the cheapest notepads and beat the fuck out of that pen and paper.

you might want about 20 notepads though cuz its so fun and addicting to do....

but yeah have fun with it most of all.

After you have completed the steps above i think youll have one dope ass throw going for ya.