The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey now no disrespect. anyways i like youre sketches you should clean them up though, finish them with an outline marker at least or something instead of them looking so... sketchy ya know? im down to exchange too. i write 'hands'. get at me if you wanna see work, but you wont be dissapointed.

yeah i never clean up skateches, they're just... sketches, ya know. i'm down though. i should be able to fucks with that set-up... post up nigga.

bambu.jpg

panduh.jpg

bambuu.jpg

anybody down for trade... bambu is the name.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..... AHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHA . WAIT wait i cant.... AHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAAH BREATHE AHAHAHAH YOU SUCK!:lol:

LOOTR when i get a camera ill take some pics and well exchange k?

BAMBU I'm an artist so I'm gonna tell you some real shit. I think its pointless to criticize somebody and not at least try to give them a little push in the right direction. Look at more graffiti. I'm not saying bite anybody's shit or don't be original but it looks like you're drawing based on what you think graffiti should look like as opposed to what most "good" graffiti actually looks like. its ok to be original and do things your way...i think more people should be on some shit like that, but before you start trying to freak that shit and make it your own you need to have a better understanding of the fundamental shit like letter structure. fuck throwin 148 arrows and 8 color fills and all that shit. just grab some paper and a pen or pencil and worry about the actual letters cause at the end of the day thats what it is. puttin a body kit on your car isn't gonna make it go 200mph, ya dig? as long as you try at it man you'll get better you just gotta put in that work..and regardless of whether or not people rip on you you shouldnt have a problem finding someone on your skill level to exchange with, ive seen shit 10x worse, just work on your shit man and you'll be aiight.

Archived