The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

248993055.jpg

there you go Q, its not inked cuz my camera fone sucks nuts with color and it just looks like a blob, so the 3d at the end lookds kinda wak, but when i find my actual camera ill do the color

"someone" im gonna get yours done sometime

248993055.jpg

there you go Q, its not inked cuz my camera fone sucks nuts with color and it just looks like a blob, so the 3d at the end lookds kinda wak, but when i find my actual camera ill do the color

"someone" im gonna get yours done sometime

What do you write? I'll get you back.

ataen.jpg?t=1177827236

here ya go ATAEN.

anyone else down?

Masoe and Limit your shits killer man thanks sorry iv been taking so long with your guys sketches but I've had a shit ton of school work I have to get done to pass. So I should have them done by tonight

Yo limit and masoe I don't want you guys to think i forgot about you so dont worry. I got tired of rockin that style so I'm workin on a new crazier look, should have it done before the week is over.

Yo limit and masoe I don't want you guys to think i forgot about you so dont worry. I got tired of rockin that style so I'm workin on a new crazier look, should have it done before the week is over.

its all good take your time man.

i wasnt happy with the one i did for you anyways, so im probably gonna do another one this time i'll do ataen instead of atain though..

Archived