>>> - SYDNEY - NSW - AUSTRALIA - <<<

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im New on the scene, and I must say you people cant fucking talk properly... anyway

Hey horse dick rider from Texas USA do you all shoot from the mouth or what? Come to Sydney and check out the scene before you say shit. Theres Some awesome work going around. and some fucked up toys too I must say.

For all ya'll, learn to speak properly, that way you might be able to write and put up better, you so called Lads. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

Hey Texas, Sydney is where all the players are.

Mocker :lol:

Im New on the scene, and I must say you people cant fucking talk properly... anyway

Hey horse dick rider from Texas USA do you all shoot from the mouth or what? Come to Sydney and check out the scene before you say shit. Theres Some awesome work going around. and some fucked up toys too I must say.

For all ya'll, learn to speak properly, that way you might be able to write and put up better, you so called Lads. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa.

Hey Texas, Sydney is where all the players are.

Mocker :lol:

closet homo

The original never had tags I always loved, it kila me to see little shits picking up tags like that... Congrats kid yeah no one would hve thought of the word " never" as a tag .. Go for it. Fkn shit toys learn your history before shitting on the streets.....