MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to decide what i fear most. Andrew Bugut's broken arm and sprained wrist. Maybe Jerry Stackhouse's resemblance to the Geico Cavemen(actually pretty scary). Or Brandon Jennings faggot wanna be Dennis Rodman hair doo of the week. They are all pretty scary. Tough decision.

deer.jpg

fear the deer

Ray Allen came from the Sonics to the Celtics smart ass. He had already spent a number of seasons in Seattle before we got him. Prior to picking him up, Paul Pierce was injured 3 quarters of the season. That is the only reason we were mediocre. The Bucks have always been mediocre even when they had Ray, Sam Cassel, Michael Redd, and Glen Robinson. Sorry about Andrew Bogut. I guess you shouldn't have frail ass English bitches playing for you. [/size][/color]

yo why come to the milwaukee page with this shit?

rondo and a bunch of geriatric ego driven fucks vs. the centerless bucks.

if you ever need a good laugh youtube kevin garnet fights. dude punches like he learned to box from andy dick.

Our two best shooters/scorers are the most UN ego driven players in the league. Name one time this year that Paul Pierce or Ray Allen have thrown an out burst or started shit with any opposing players. I will bet you anything KG would whoop Ersan Ilyasova's gay ass. For that matter any other player on your team.

brian scalibrini - affirmative action.

ray allen's ego drives him to work hard, and get pissed off when he's not rewarded more than the next guy he's perceiving himself to be working harder than. he's a fucking toxic asset and the reason the bucks couldn't cut it in the first place. that and glen robinson's a cross dresser.

ps warrez I know you're all into juan berera's fun size ass.