MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:scrambled: Wuz up MILTOWN!!! Damn!! Its been a long time...Nice to see Milwaukee represent on this Mutha..anyways, I see alot stupid ppl talking trash on this, so Imma put to you like this...If you write cuz you love it then do it, do it smart, do it fast, do it so you know ppl will love it too...If you write cuz you know some writers..DONT DO IT!!! Graffitti is not for everyone...PEACE!!! Hope to see more shit on here..who knows maybe I'll start bombing too...:scrambled: :D

1616799761_ChitownBomb.jpg.8947d0050c4a91aac78efd9f944e7fcf.jpg

is that bacon comment directed at me? far from it. im from chicago. i went out with "dels" (dude from chicago, who i hear now lives in mill.) younger sister and she gave me the mag years ago. ive only seen 1 wall in the chi with anything NS related. ppl ive asked form here all say the same shit, that its a bite off an old chicago crew TNS. aint no biggie if you all think im a cop. in that case better hide your ip adresses before i come and get ya'll!:five-o: oink oink muthafuckas

HEY KIDDO CHECK IT OUT , B4 U OPEN UR TRAPP GET UR FACTS RIGHT. NITE SQUAD DIDN'T BITE OFF TNS . WE WAR THEM AND TMS BACK IN THE DAY CUZ THEY WANTED US TO DROP THE NAME. WHEN THE NITE SQUAD WAS BOMBING UR ASS WAS WALKING IN UR SHITTING UNDERWEAR:lol: YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF WHAT GRAFF IS AND NEVER WILL. JUST BECUZ U KNOW WRITTERS OR PACK A PILOT DOES MEAN SHIT KID. WHEN YOU ASKED NIGGAS ABOUT NO SUCKAS CREW IN THE CHI MAKE SURE THEY WERE WRITTERS AND NOT ALLEY BOMBERS. IF YOU CALL URSELF A WRITER GO ASK FEM, DEBL, AND THE REST ON TNS CREW. IF N.E. ONE WANTS TO TALK SHIT ABOUT NEVER SURRENDER IN THE CHI OR MIL WELL, I GUESS DEL, FOBEK, SKARO, POOH, FESTEK, FROST, TENS, CADET,DTALE, CRANK AND THE REST OF THE PLATOON NEVER EXISTED........:lol: BTW I HAVE A TIP FOR U KID STAY OF PEOPLES JOCK AND SHUT UR MOUTH B4 UR ASS GETS A BEAT DOWN..... CADET NITE SQUAD 94- TIL THE WORLD BLOWS.....

Archived