MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shit marfucker i be tagging wit mad mop tops on the bus and on the marfuckin east. shit. what? huh? shit yall toyz and buster ass tricks. word em up. marfucker shit. who want what now? stay off tha streets yall. i got mad cans. W/ FATS ON EM. what? shit. dat norbit kinda funny right now considerin dis dro be fire.

milwaukee milwaukee, everyone talks shit about how "gay" milwaukee is, fuck that shit... milwaukee's got it all.. you want haters? we got scab, you want amazing? we got awe, you want characters? we got therd, you want wild style? we got mure, you want toys?... we got plenty of em. Lets quit complaining like little bitches... no more beating people up over little things like going over a tag... honestly... i like jasp... dudes up... i like his tags... i like his reputation... i like es... everyone hates on everyone... the only thing we should hate on is snitchs, cops, and krylon...

keep posting tight shit.... props to everyone that makes milwaukee what it is, waldo,awe,jerc,clue,rebok,jasp,river,aqua,nmph,evail,therd,entor,paebak,mure,per, pase,guero,graf,crye,user,apes,Dues,even Rem!,EMA,CTW,FCR,EN,(the old)CIK, ES,MFK,MTK,TCI.... i'm missing half the world here but u get the point...

more art... less shit

wtf is u talkin bout son...noone seen ur shit...fesk aint whoopin my ass playa..and thank u for puttin words in his mouth now he got a checkin coming to him....and fuck u come with what u got..son ill crush u and ur weak ass dreams...and tell fesk toc ome and holla at me

nmph n aqua fire... they bad crew now?

>>DONT WORRY ABOUT IT<<

YOUR ALWAYS ASKIN QUESTIONS ON HERE

LOOK AN LEARN AN THATS IT!

YOU KNOW HOW MOST JOBS AND TEACHERS SAY.."DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS"??..

WELL THATS NOT THE CASE HERE!!!BE AFRAID,VERY AFRAID!!!

milwaukee milwaukee, everyone talks shit about how "gay" milwaukee is, fuck that shit... milwaukee's got it all.. you want haters? we got scab, you want amazing? we got awe, you want characters? we got therd, you want wild style? we got mure, you want toys?... we got plenty of em. Lets quit complaining like little bitches... no more beating people up over little things like going over a tag... honestly... i like jasp... dudes up... i like his tags... i like his reputation... i like es... everyone hates on everyone... the only thing we should hate on is snitchs, cops, and krylon...

keep posting tight shit.... props to everyone that makes milwaukee what it is, waldo,awe,jerc,clue,rebok,jasp,river,aqua,nmph,evail,therd,entor,paebak,mure,per, pase,guero,graf,crye,user,apes,Dues,even Rem!,EMA,CTW,FCR,EN,(the old)CIK, ES,MFK,MTK,TCI.... i'm missing half the world here but u get the point...

more art... less shit

en is entor and hey frost and toke what makes you guys think you can go over me ?? game over

wtf ..and ur fucking point is..ill ask whatever the fuck i want til i get an answer..and there i got an answer....get the fuck off my dick...u gon shit on frost n toke? do dat shit...!!

>>FROST IS A NIGGER..

FROST GOT THE MOST BROKE LOOKING TAGS IN THE CITY AS WE SPEAK!!

DUDES ONELINER OUTLINE OR WHATEVR YOU WANNA CALL IT LOOKS STR8 UP AN DOWN SAD!

TAGS LOOK BUMMIER THAN HOMELESS CAMPS UNDER 35TH VIADUCT.

HOMELESS HARRY AND 211 LARRY TOOK FROST UNDER THEIR WING .

MLSK=POOPIE POOP PANTS!!

MLSK=My Life Sucks Kock!

Quote:

haha please son....dont lie yall know damn well i aint no fuckin pig..yall just came to ur senses..sniffin too much pussy will do it to ya....haha who heard of crt? or pauz...and only seen 1 thing by jack..and mca is dead!....u mean peace to the crews who got killed...shit.....

YO JASP.

PAUZ SAYS:

Shut the fuck up.

Pauz.

used to be take.

had that book that you bit mad.

drew over a piece i did with that bullshit marker.

youll see my shit.

go anywhere from villard and 87th, to downer, to shorewood, to south milwaukee, to lincoln, anywhere.

just look.

soon enough.

ill be over your shit.

had those bullshit tags on north and oakland. with that weak ass yellow marker.

went over them shits wit a mop mufucka.

bullshit ass tags.

you need to stay off the east, and from what i hear, fesk will woop yo ass if he sees you.

so basically, keep your tags off the south too.

cus ima keep linin yo shit.

cus your shit.

is indeed weak.

smooth move ex-lax.

otherwise, on the VC, MCA shit.....

MCA. last shit i saw was the shit fallin with the pfister n vogel building.

VC.....gotta say fuck em.

STay outta AOW's Ditches.

otherwise.

im outty.

***PZ*** still rep the east no matter where i live......

yup hes a cop no writers ramble's on that much XD

>>FROST IS A NIGGER..

MLSK=POOPIE POOP PANTS!!

MLSK=My Life Sucks Kock!

nigga fuck u i aint frost but he's my niguh n u know u cant say shit about me

>>FROST IS A NIGGER..

MLSK=POOPIE POOP PANTS!!

MLSK=My Life Sucks Kock!

hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived