MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was thinking the same thing. the fuck is ES anyway?

Allow me to upgrade you to lightsaberfish steak...

Why do you guys write graff? Are you practicing your penmanship, or trying to prove you can spell correctly? Do you want to whoop someones ass because you have beef with them,... or beef with yourself at the fact that you can't burn them. There has been some great stuff shared on here that represents what art/life means to us. Have you ever really felt good about something you did, or just stressed about getting the flick before it got buffed the next day, or painted over by someone DOPER. Now take some time to meditate...

Save yourself from posting every single one of your tags in a row and giving the BAD GUYS a data base to sweat you with. Bitches doesn't want you when you're sweaty! BE CAREFUL: Dropping your name on 12oz, is not a valid substitute for your style, and will just help you get arrested faster. Is your shit really worth it? Or does it just give a bad name to the everyone else.

Yo anyone who's considering what I'm sayin:

Lets be on the same team, keep eachother safe, and make the world look NICE!!

May the force be with you...

Allow me to upgrade you to lightsaberfish steak...

Why do you guys write graff? Are you practicing your penmanship, or trying to prove you can spell correctly? Do you want to whoop someones ass because you have beef with them,... or beef with yourself at the fact that you can't burn them. There has been some great stuff shared on here that represents what art/life means to us. Have you ever really felt good about something you did, or just stressed about getting the flick before it got buffed the next day, or painted over by someone DOPER. Now take some time to meditate...

Save yourself from posting every single one of your tags in a row and giving the BAD GUYS a data base to sweat you with. Bitches doesn't want you when you're sweaty! BE CAREFUL: Dropping your name on 12oz, is not a valid substitute for your style, and will just help you get arrested faster. Is your shit really worth it? Or does it just give a bad name to the everyone else.

Yo anyone who's considering what I'm sayin:

Lets be on the same team, keep eachother safe, and make the world look NICE!!

May the force be with you...

Dr.Phil???..

I'm glad ES has called it quits on these forums.

Some of these young piecers are straight, but their heads are all in the clouds, thinking they're the rawest after six months of sketching in the black book their mom bought for them for Easter (which they weren't allowed to draw in until after the Easter service... father's orders).

yea man no battle. you sound too much like some pork.me and my boys all agree.were off this thread for good.crt vc jack pauz and mca and to all the crews that kill shit. props.

haha please son....dont lie yall know damn well i aint no fuckin pig..yall just came to ur senses..sniffin too much pussy will do it to ya....haha who heard of crt? or pauz...and only seen 1 thing by jack..and mca is dead!....u mean peace to the crews who got killed...shit.....

OHHH SHIT! thanks for that yelp moogle!

p.s. respectfully, i would like to ask the toys in this city to stop putting up MCA. MCA was and still is a solid crew in madison and i dont think you wanna fuck with paebak or paper.. know your history especially locally/statewide before you start putting up your bitten crew names.. thank you..

MAD CITY AEROSOL!

Archived