MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you people keep posting the same shit over and over why dont you get out stop being lazy and go look for some new shit thats why this page is wack cuz every page you go thru its the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over WHAT THE FUCK

HAHAHAHAHA... BECAUSE MILWAUKEE IS WACK, AND HAS THE WORST GRAFFITI SCENE IN THE WORLD... IT'S THE SAME WRITTERS DOING THE SAME LETTERS OVER AND OVER AND OVER... MILWAUKEE WILL NEVER BE A MONSTER IN THE GRAFF DEPARTMENT EVER ... AND WITH THE SAME LETTER STYLES THAT ARE REPRODUCED OVER AND OVER.. SORRY MILWAUKEEE GRAFF IS WACKK..YES ME TO ... THE ONLY HEAD DOING ILL SHIT IN MILWAUKEE IS AWE2,,,, NO ONE ELSE,,,,,,, PERIOD...................... 1 WRITTER OUT OF 200 THAT IS PITTAFULL.....

now i think awe2 is one of the best writers from here too but your talking about people doing the same thing over and over how come no one calls him out on doing that?..its the same just different colors.. i dont want beef with awe i think he is real good but if u gunna call out a whole city how are gunna leave him out when he does it too??

now i think awe2 is one of the best writers from here too but your talking about people doing the same thing over and over how come no one calls him out on doing that?..its the same just different colors.. i dont want beef with awe i think he is real good but if u gunna call out a whole city how are gunna leave him out when he does it too??

SOORY BUDDY, BUT LOOKS AT AWE2'S WORK IT'S DONE WITH TECHNIQUE.. AND LETTER FOUNDATION... HIS COLORS SKEME IS WHAT MAKE'S HIS LETTER FORM A PERFECTION..

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PICS JUST POSTED ON HIM.. UNDER HIS WORK .... LOOK AT HOW MISSERABLE THE LETTERS ARE...WITH NO STYLE.. LIKE I SAID MILWAUKEE IS WACK.......ZONE WST.. SAID AWE2 IS ONE OF THE BEST WRITTERS IN AMERICA TODAY....

LOOK ATE AWE2... LETTER FOUNDATION,, DAMMM GOOD AND HIS COLOR SKEME, GOES FUCKING GOOD WITH HIS DETAIL.. YOU HAVE OTHER WRITTERS THAT ARE USING HIS STYLE OF DOING DETAIL IN HIS 3D... YOU CAN EASALLY POINT THEM OUT... BUT CLOSE ENUF HE CANT BE TOUCHED...

Archived