WHO?

Guest bumdigger

Guest bumdigger

Last night i had one of those "see into the future" type dreams. In this dream i had you could tap into anyones mind in the world and see through their eyes in real time. this is sorta like a movie that was out a while ago where you staped on some head gear and could live out fantasy events. but this was diferent. in my dream i tapped into my highschool sweethearts mind(don't ask why) i hadn't seen her in years and it was a really realistic dream you know the kind where when you wake up you not even sure if your awake or still dreaming. well when i tapped in she was just eating lunch with friends but i could taste what she tasted hear what she heard and i even felt the emotions she felt for certain people around her. i could tell who she liked and disliked without any prior indications. well i don't wanna bore you with any stupid details but i thought it would be interesting to see who exactly you would tap into if you had the chance.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived