CROMAG IMOK

mud_buddha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cromag

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/nyc/cromag_sm.gif'>

Cromag painting in MYC I will scan the reat of the wall. Cromag did "respect earth" it was a WOL "Way Of Life" production.

http://users.idealab.com/~okeefe/nyc/cromag_l.gif'>

Sorry but I needed to show you how clean he painted. That day was a trip. Cro-Mag would paint one or two lines walk away look at the wall for a few and paint another line....It may not be a wild piece but it's fucking clean!

R.I.P CroMag... IMOK

**Also Cro-Mag is the one with the hat!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Eric Cartmen

CROMAG had awsome style in general. His tags, his throw ups, and even his pieces were original. That dude was around for a while. I remember CROMAG getting up alot with DESIGN(think that is how it was spelt) and HATE. THey had there crew SSV(South Side Vandals.That was around 87/88).Bombed alot and had war with VET at the time. Anyway, i know this is a old thread but i happened to come across it, and had to give props to someone who got busy, and i feel is sadly underated..As far as the CORE 2 thing goes. Hes still around in 2002 and nicer than ever.

• 13 years later...
CROMAG had awsome style in general. His tags, his throw ups, and even his pieces were original. That dude was around for a while. I remember CROMAG getting up alot with DESIGN(think that is how it was spelt) and HATE. THey had there crew SSV(South Side Vandals.That was around 87/88).Bombed alot and had war with VET at the time. Anyway, i know this is a old thread but i happened to come across it, and had to give props to someone who got busy, and i feel is sadly underated..As far as the CORE 2 thing goes. Hes still around in 2002 and nicer than ever.

Props to SSV. The South Side boys went all out against VET TMC and stomped him out at one point. Hate1 Con/Dirt-Bag, Hugo USMC and my man Cromag AKA Paulie Rocks held dat shit down!

Archived