(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This made me laugh, "Toyz Fe Dead", you planning a suicide mission or something boy? Because lets face it, you shouldnt be writing that, when you're blatently toy!!!! Bit contradictory dont you think? You're not worthy of writing with the rest of tfd.

You Fuckin twat.

Yes Selski you got my vote budda..

yo flips ya prickWHOS A TOY I STARTED OFF AS A TOY EVERY ONE DOES I TOYED IN 03 BIT BEHIND WIV CUSSES ARN'T YA!!! who are u m8 wait till i find out it will be FLIPS FE DEAD!!! bt ne ways other than that hope the drbz thread aint gone dwn hill coz im comin so look out yes opi n ital thanx for the support FUCK FLIPS THE BIG KEY BOARD SOLJA HAHAHAHAHAH GROW UP YA PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if thats not a P ..what is it

if its an A, its the most off axis A I have ever seen!!

blah blah blah its easy to criticize when you dont paint anything yaself:D yeah maybe it does look like a p but since we all know the guys name it obviously aint, come on give the guy a break if it wernt for this guy getting all these spots in Derby there wouldnt be half as much painted as there is;) big up everyone whose getting out there and doing there thing if it wernt for these people we would have nothing new to look at would we;)

DIDN'T NO WE WERE ALL SO TOUCHY, MATE HE'S CALLING YOU A TOY, TAKE A STEP BACK AND LOOK AT WHAT YOUR ARGUING ABOUT, ITS PATHETIC, 'STICKS AND STONES'. AT THE END OF THE DAY LET YOUR PAINTING DO THE TALKING AND BLAST OUT A GOOD PEICE AS YOUR CAPABLE OF, AS YOU NO. AS FOR FLIPS I REMEMBER A CERTAIN 'FLIPS' PAINTED ON STOCKBROOK BOARDS, THE LESS SAID ABOUT THAT THE BETTER I THINK, 'NEWT' AND 'LIER' ARN'T EXACTLY 'KINGS' AS YOU PERCEIVE YOUR SELF TO BE.

Raaassss yeah you did as well you downright plagiarising thief!!! (and not my old background but my current one) icon8.gif

You should at least credit me or paypal me some dollars for that!! :Dnewreply.php?action=newreply&threadid=458540#

Nah, I'm willing to overlook it if you sort me a nice cover out for a cd soon ;o)

Archived