(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok here’s the adjudicator, ha ha! Not really, hech getting a bit tidier. Your cracks are a little concentrated need spacing out a little and probably not so many. Your colour scheme works nice but your spider shines need a bit of work but is looking better for sure.

Faze need a bit more work on the lettering styles (just my opinion don’t take it personal we all got different styles) a little to much red could of done with a different colour collar mate, your can control is coming on though neat lines and the cutting back on the highlights almost make it look like they are stenciled. Keep up the good work and perseverance you will get there.

THEORY SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH POINTLESS COMMENTS AND LITTLE PICTURE, YOU'VE OBVIOUSLY GOT A SAD LIFE TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHINK AND SEARCH THE INTERNET TO FIND PICTURES, YOU GET ME :mad: MAD

Oh stop moaning and get a life you humourless git icon999.gif

by the way its everything not everythink :D

sik stuff sire. theory will you stop posting so much shit, im fed up with it and i no a lot of other people are aswell, every time i see your name whens it been updated i no its going to be a pointless post so fucking stop! safe to hech sel and sire

Lol! Look, you lot need to stop taking yourselves and internet forums so seriously. Stop posting for a minute, step back from the keyboard and check yourselves. Let's face the truth, your pieces really are pretty awful. Admittedly you are gradually getting better though so keep it up. icon14.gif

But you should lighten up a bit. Lose the ego.

And regarding my posts, I'm sure as many or more people on here don't want to see your first tries at graffiti either. I don't mind, go ahead and post them if it makes you happy, although personally I would want to get better first and post something of quality up. But hey.

Anyway, keep painting and grow yourself a sense of humour.

P.s. safe to sire, big up krs, nuff respect to more random peeps i know, peace to that guy i saw in sainsbury's yesterday, etc etc. p! :D

sik stuff sire. theory will you stop posting so much shit, im fed up with it and i no a lot of other people are aswell, every time i see your name whens it been updated i no its going to be a pointless post so fucking stop! safe to hech sel and sire

oh, and before i forget it's know not no grumble.gif wink2.gif

also theres no excuse for NOT painting in the winter...all this global warming and suchlike...

Damn right there aint Norman...I was out and about this weekend and the paint was just fine 10 minutes down the front of yer cheks and boom no drips or running:D ...come on peeps get up get up:D

Archived