(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, i wouldn't have described that rogue as shite to be honest, i see it as having a lot of potential and quite neatly done, unlike most stuff on the thread.

i guess you were most likely referring to some of the earlier posts. in which case i agree fully.

yes bad boy seen ya made it back and welcome. yes you must come back you are still on the cks board man. there will be a few old boys suprised today im sure. lets have that rucksack filled again and make your way over to me ill hook you up a fresh new canvass to paint. safe ... sire...

CKS was around from 1990, Kamra was very much a part of it. Other long time CKS heads are Emit One from Stoke and Mr Deamster. A few others may have come and gone. There are no new members as such, I guess it's pretty much a stagnant crew in that respect, it ain't really recruiting.

Paint now is so good, Montana (original from Barcelona, not the German rip-off), Alien and Belton Molotow are my faves. I find Alien the easiest to control.

beef is normally settled with a throwdown of styles.

there seems to be alot of beef in Derby and on this thread....so settle the beef by the better writer shaming the lesser infront of his peers via graff.

remember, we all have to start somewhere..so some styles are weak in the early stages.

keep taking the style steroids.

some pics of back in the day on this slide show...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=7559639153506119371&q=%22it+was+us%22

Damn, Lenny in full effect there mate, I spotted the flick down old spot in Loscoe there too, and that Loosen Up dub, from 92!!!

HAHA A lots been happening loving that video scenes really vibing on that and im looking forward to the new dvd. a lots changed since ya been away man but im sure you can just slide back in. was talkin to a couple of the lads about a reunion paint off. im working on the links cant see me finding kam tho but im looking to have some interesting guest appearances. you ready to throw them styles down again man?

Archived