(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

Anyone got a link of the video of a guy named blast? I dunno I saw it once but trying to get the link up here. He grabs a paint can after hes done with his piece and then just like detonates the can with some type of firecracker probably like an m-80 or something I dunno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
great' date=' another page full of talking shit, quoting flicks and blowing up spots, well done derby.[/quote']

and for your information i quoted that photo because i painted it and i want a copy of the photo. so do yourself a favour and go blow up some spots.

I'M SURE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE NO CHIT CHAT IN THIS THREAD! LOOKS LIKE ITS FUCKED UP..ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

FOR FUCK SAKE! BASE AND BURN...STOP FUCKING CHATTING NONSENSE! GO ON MSN OR SOMETHING, STOP CHATTING SHIT IN DRB THREAD,YOUR TAKING THE PISS!!!

LIKE I'VE SED BEFORE...... THE PM'S ARE FINE SO THERE'S NO EXCUSE....USE THEM!!!

great' date=' another page full of talking shit, quoting flicks and blowing up spots, well done derby.[/quote']

agreed. if you haven't got photo's to post or something other than "yeah m8 safe wicked init?" to say then there's no point posting.

more flicks! cmon, derby has enough to offer.

This thread got renamed' date='cause of all the chat,still loads of chat, and the flix are weak and rarely posted!!!!!!!??[/quote']

Yeah i know what ya sayin, there's enuff writers on here who SHOULD BE DOIN MORE PAINTIN AND LESS POSTIN! I know Derby aint full of KINGS but still got some good writers and up and coming ones too! Safe!

MORE PAINTIN ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Archived