(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but

y?

because that TMP thing is absolutely terrible. look at it, and no offence to whoever did it, but it's like someones first dub or something. it doesn't compare to the quality of the other pieces there. you'd be better off practicing on the legal boards in the parks rather than go over decent work with that.

like we keep saying, get your sketches down before you even consider buying paint. the satisfaction to be gained from doing something you're proud of is far better than "getting up" with something as poor as that. i'm speaking from experience as i have done the same thing before too

I said I dont want to piss on anyones chips' date=' but back in my day (late 80's) toys wernt allowed to even paint HOFs until you had reached a standard..to quote from a very well known book....strictly for kings and better...[/quote']

^^^^

Word! Burn, you can't just go and do that! you need to go practise out of sight for a while..

BONE STOP BEIN SO FUCKIN BIG HEADED REMEMBER WEN U WAS SHIT> THAT THING IN SIDE O.T.Y. UR LYK HIS DAD "BURN U CARNT DO THAT". BONE HE CAN DO WAT THE FUK HE WANTS U DNT OWN HIM OK JST LET HIM DO WAT HE WANTS P!!!!!!!!!!!

basicly lads if ya painted that over other peoples stuff in a different city and you got caught they aint gona be 2 cool about it, dont matter if ya kids or not.

i saw some stuff down near union blue the other day but didnt have my camera, if anyones going past grab a flick, i didnt recognise the writer either. found this too.

IMG_0656.jpg

Guest qwerty

My lord... you guys put KB toys to shame...

Where did all you toys come from? They've been poppin out the woodwork again.

keep your mouths shut and your feet fast, and catch a flik if you got the chance.

its basically down to this...the general unwritten rule is only go over other writers with something better or at least equal quality....so siner can you seriously say that tmp is better than whatever was there before....no i didnt think so! Now drop it its getting boring now more flix less chat

Archived