(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SEAZ- was it really necessary to post then? I think not. And, do you even know what props means? i think not.

Theres some new stuff from hear on the other side of darley park. I'm grounded so i can't get the pic. PM me and i'll tell ya exactley where it is.

P.

Take my screen name with a pinch of salt (or maybe not) but my message is a serious one.

You guys should stop being so bait unless that is of course, you want to get arrested. In all my years of following graff i have never seen any toys act as blatant and careless as you do, why dont you try to think before you post on here, instead of posting your incessant babble and unintelligible 'text-talk'. It looks completely retarded and is actually harder to read than if you typed properly. Fix up. And stop posting just to say 'props blah blah' as you are taking the signal to noise ratio of this already suffering thread even further into oblivion.

Put down your spray cans, you are nowhere near ready to use them yet. Take a pencil and paper and practice. And practice again. Dont copy what you see, start by trying to draw basic letters, i'm talking about the most basic letters there is, because you are not ready to try and style them yet. See if you can actually manage to balance the sizes and shapes of the letters and make them fit with each other. Its no good having one thin letter and one fat letter. It looks stupid when you start with straight letters and then they go curved.

Practice this, and dont take spray cans out onto the streets. Keep sketching and when you can actually write your name in basic block letters without it looking retarded, then you can practice with cans in your back garden. Dont bring your cans to the hall of fame and scrawl crap over somebody elses work, thats like declaring war and if i caught you doing that i would take your paint from you and maybe your phones/anything else you had. Practice in your back garden first. Many many times. And when you start to develop can control then you can think about going out, but dont paint over other writers work as again this is like declaring war.

You must start at the bottom and work your way up, all you toys nowadays think you will be kings straight away, you think you can just enter into this and whatever you do is going to be wanted. The real writers would rather have a city of clean walls than a city full of toy tags and scrawls, recognise. It is going to take you years to develop a half-decent hand-style let alone piecing style, you need to work at it on paper if you are going to get anywhere. Just going around tagging everywhere with your silly toy tags doesnt make you a respected graffiti artist, but it does make a mess. And you need to learn that certain things are not to be tagged, you dont tag houses, religious buildings, gravestones, peoples cars etc. Out of the question for any decent writer to imagine doing that.

Anyway i'm going to leave it there for now, take in what i said and don't bother posting your silly little replies to this, just take it on board and try to raise your skills, if you really believe in yourself you can get somewhere, but it will not happen over night. Perseverance is the key, and start off simple, once you master the simple ideas you can start to progress and add more complex elements. But if you try to go straight into complex styles it will not work.

Good luck, keep sketching.

Take my screen name with a pinch of salt (or maybe not) but my message is a serious one.

You guys should stop being so bait unless that is of course, you want to get arrested. In all my years of following graff i have never seen any toys act as blatant and careless as you do, why dont you try to think before you post on here, instead of posting your incessant babble and unintelligible 'text-talk'. It looks completely retarded and is actually harder to read than if you typed properly. Fix up. And stop posting just to say 'props blah blah' as you are taking the signal to noise ratio of this already suffering thread even further into oblivion.

Put down your spray cans, you are nowhere near ready to use them yet. Take a pencil and paper and practice. And practice again. Dont copy what you see, start by trying to draw basic letters, i'm talking about the most basic letters there is, because you are not ready to try and style them yet. See if you can actually manage to balance the sizes and shapes of the letters and make them fit with each other. Its no good having one thin letter and one fat letter. It looks stupid when you start with straight letters and then they go curved.

Practice this, and dont take spray cans out onto the streets. Keep sketching and when you can actually write your name in basic block letters without it looking retarded, then you can practice with cans in your back garden. Dont bring your cans to the hall of fame and scrawl crap over somebody elses work, thats like declaring war and if i caught you doing that i would take your paint from you and maybe your phones/anything else you had. Practice in your back garden first. Many many times. And when you start to develop can control then you can think about going out, but dont paint over other writers work as again this is like declaring war.

You must start at the bottom and work your way up, all you toys nowadays think you will be kings straight away, you think you can just enter into this and whatever you do is going to be wanted. The real writers would rather have a city of clean walls than a city full of toy tags and scrawls, recognise. It is going to take you years to develop a half-decent hand-style let alone piecing style, you need to work at it on paper if you are going to get anywhere. Just going around tagging everywhere with your silly toy tags doesnt make you a respected graffiti artist, but it does make a mess. And you need to learn that certain things are not to be tagged, you dont tag houses, religious buildings, gravestones, peoples cars etc. Out of the question for any decent writer to imagine doing that.

Anyway i'm going to leave it there for now, take in what i said and don't bother posting your silly little replies to this, just take it on board and try to raise your skills, if you really believe in yourself you can get somewhere, but it will not happen over night. Perseverance is the key, and start off simple, once you master the simple ideas you can start to progress and add more complex elements. But if you try to go straight into complex styles it will not work.

Good luck, keep sketching.

just wondering, how would you take our paint and phones? and who is this supposed to be aimed at in tmp?

your all a bunch of fuckin toys, the internet runs your lifes, fakeheads stop talking you dont hold no weight in the graffiti scene...i love coming on this shit and reading all the bollox the lot of ya talk about...fuk 12oz,even though i got a 1ooo post fuk it, hide behind your screen names all your lifes cus thats where most of ya belong...losers, yeah what!!!

Archived