(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fucks sake... who really gives two fucks about xper writing tfd anyways?

stop the bullshit and get on with the flicks already.

most sensible thing said all week.

my apologies to all for the pissed up post, i meant no disrespect to any of the TFD lads, you're all quality...

that's that. more graf flicks!

most sensible thing said all week.

my apologies to all for the pissed up post, i meant no disrespect to any of the TFD lads, you're all quality...

that's that. more graf flicks!

bwahaha so you're going to use being drunk as an excuse yet again eh? nah, come on ... thats really wearing a little thin now. dung.gif

yes BONE PHAT DUB BRUV!!!!!!!!! KEEP YA GOOD WORK COMIN YH PEACE!!!!!!!!

OH YH THE BOARD DWN CHADDESDEN WHERE BARKS DID THAT PIECE HAS BEEN PROPPER TOY'D SO WILL SOME 1 FILL IT AGEN COZ IT LOOKS SHIT NOW SFE!!!!!

nice one bone wont be able to go painting in da holidays lads, school aint going very well and me folks arent very pleased lol.

shud be able go painting in bout 2 weeks so i shall see ya then bone and all da other TMP mans

P.

CARNT BELIVE HW GD THAT BONE DUB CAME OUT C I TOLD YA. YA GOT TALENT AND THAT WAS A FREE STYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!ITS HEAVY KEEP UP THE GD WORK TMP PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES Y'ALL! Told ya BONE, make it bigger and ya did and it looks well nice star! i see ya took my advice and hit that roof spot, ya gonna go far my little bretherin! link me soon, get my number from mean! safe!

Archived