Uk Freights

want!mc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im moving to the UK from America but ive lived there long time ago originally from Ireland. Somebody wanna hit me up and let me know what the freight scene and commuters and shit in manchester and the area is like. Big ups on this thread good to see UK fr8's i'm relieved. hopefully ill b able to scorch some metal internatioNAL.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to ask some question, they might have been asked or talked about. I'm not reading all the back pages.

Are their guys that just go after the freights? ------>(i don't want to hear anything stupid, you're opinon about cleans or trains is your's shut up just answer the questions )

I'm going to ask some question, they might have been asked or talked about. I'm not reading all the back pages.

Are their guys that just go after the freights? ------> for the rest of you(i don't want to hear anything stupid, you're opinon about cleans or trains is your's shut up just answer the questions )

Do the local authroities patroll the spots at all? or are the trains a day time free for all?

pm if you don't want to blow spots or what ever I was just intrested in you're scene

Archived