partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So im moving up from Santa Cruz California this upcoming summer.

Im curious as to how active the scene is up there, and what police activity is like.

Santa cruz is notorious for cops wrecking graffiti writers and destroying the scene.

I'm hoping that because it is a larger city that it wont be nearly as bad with police activity.

give me your input.

EVERY COUPLE MONTHS OR SO "THIS" APPEARS.

JUST FORGOT TO ASK US WHERE TO COP ALL YOUR SUPPLIES AT THIS TIME!

NONE OF "US" ARE REPLYING ,BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW SHIT .:rolleyes:

Im curious as to how active the scene is up there, and what police activity is like.

Santa cruz is notorious for cops wrecking graffiti writers and destroying the scene.

I'm hoping that because it is a larger city that it wont be nearly as bad with police activity.

give me your input.

I apologize for sounding as if i was a cop.... if thats what you think that is not my intention.

I was just asking a legitimate question because Iv not spent much time up there, and was wondering if any one could compare the scene up there to santa cruz if they had been here and bombed down here.

apparently I was wrong in asking and i apologize.

hopefully I can see what the scene is like when i get up there, and start getting up.

give me your input.

chef is right. about once or twice a month someone posts this exact shit. "oh im comming to portland, where can i buy cans, wheres a good place to paint blablabla.........."

i answer for ya guy....the cops here are crazy, they cut off your hand if they catch you painting. they rape your mom, they send you to jail for years and they set your house on fire. there is a privately funded police squad of 20 detectives that roam the streets taking pictures, logging info and hitting up people on the streets for info about graff. your better off just quiting now cause they only people thugged out and crazy enough to paint this city is KWC and theres no way your gonna be able to be that hard!. give up now

• Like 1

hmm sounds like santa cruz.

thats the information i was really looking for.

I didnt come in this thread looking for good places to bomb, places to rack paint from, or who are the top dogs, and were can i go to talk shop.

So i appreciate the information kosko, but iv been painting for a long time in one of the hardest towns to paint in California, Im not gunna try and say how hard i am because of that, and thank you for the advice, but im not going to "give up" now.