partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
holy shit! 10 people flipped out over your post about "downlow" names when almost all of them have less than 30 posts, some under 10. i think they need a look in the mirror.

or maybe just a bunch of little kids who really wanna party with people from 12oz, probably mat miller too

dang dood, if yur so tech savy could you come over and fix my computer?

holy shit! 10 people flipped out over your post about "downlow" names when almost all of them have less than 30 posts, some under 10. i think they need a look in the mirror.

or maybe just a bunch of little kids who really wanna party with people from 12oz, probably mat miller too

so you werent just boasting an ill "internet rep"?;)

word.bump bump bump! im a hiphop fan too, why did you have to take that sweet screen name, i wanted it!

do any of u kids even know what bump means, or why you keep saying it???

no please explane.

west eugene gangsterisms

oly1094.jpg

oly1095.jpg

oly1101.jpg

oly1105.jpg

oly1110.jpg

Copyofoly1115.jpg

Copyofoly1114.jpg

Copyofoly1116.jpg

Copyofoly1117.jpg

i havent been very active lately,im tryin to imagine why? could it be due to ive spent 6 yrs upstate for graff ? n what u know got 3 more pending graff n drug felonies.....where im from writers are also gangsters.....tight pants yea we might have gottin to rock'n em at times...still will smash,crash ,dbo ,n plain out extort your whole squad.just ask about us high lifers,livin krazy big timers,outlaw,major leaguers n all that .truth be told all the noise i hear on hear leads me to believe that ualls cell warriors n marked victems for my entertainment when i take your pockets n paint then rock a crappy fill over your 'new boy' hipster hippy hop garbage.lol.........cease and desist and find your nearest precint , tell on yourself immediatly and all your friends, cuz your crew wont last and your handle cant endure the sunday buff...says who; enuf hahaha

not tryin to talk shit but all them "south side" pics aint what its about. 1. this is oregon 2. not tryin to seem all high powered but in the feds i was around all kinda cats from the eme,ab and all kinda clicks,crews and syndicate mafia types.with them south siders its about reppin where your from,the "nighbor hood" and when cats come in from states other than cali claiming south side clicks with out any real conection to them except a homie of a homie who's cousin moved to where ever and started it up, they use em up,put them on the frount lines,torpedo's- puppets,and when them cats get done earning their "stripes" and are walking around the yard thinking their cooler than shit the "homies" from cali still talk shit behind their backs and tell people they aint real "south siders".....seen it a hundred times so im sayin repp where your from and be proud of it!!!!

not tryin to talk shit but all them "south side" pics aint what its about. 1. this is oregon 2. not tryin to seem all high powered but in the feds i was around all kinda cats from the eme,ab and all kinda clicks,crews and syndicate mafia types.with them south siders its about reppin where your from,the "nighbor hood" and when cats come in from states other than cali claiming south side clicks with out any real conection to them except a homie of a homie who's cousin moved to where ever and started it up, they use em up,put them on the frount lines,torpedo's- puppets,and when them cats get done earning their "stripes" and are walking around the yard thinking their cooler than shit the "homies" from cali still talk shit behind their backs and tell people they aint real "south siders".....seen it a hundred times so im sayin repp where your from and be proud of it!!!!

your view on what u know of polotics is not concerning.its just whats up in my 'nieghborhood' so im postin.deal wit the capts healthy decision.......

really why does every interdweeb think they know our culture n have some half ass critical opinion thats supposed to be relevant.like i said im not concerned.

dont be fooled shorty south side is very real n a major factor in oregon prisons n do run game all over the state outside the walls as well.u have no idea about what your talkin bout plur.

your view on what u know of polotics is not concerning.its just whats up in my 'nieghborhood' so im postin.deal wit the capts healthy decision.......

really why does every interdweeb think they know our culture n have some half ass critical opinion thats supposed to be relevant.like i said im not concerned.

dont be fooled shorty south side is very real n a major factor in oregon prisons n do run game all over the state outside the walls as well.u have no idea about what your talkin bout plur.

dont get it twisted i got a lotta homies bangin 18 tls from here and i got homies from diablos in cali,and i did the state trip 94 to 98 osci and osp and i know there aint no one walkin the yard in this state with the black hand.any one can throw on some cortez and dickies watch "blood in blood out" a few times and play the part,call it culture,you end up on a yard with the real deal not being from cali their going to call your number first. any way this is 12oz lets keep it graffiti leave that shit in prison cause realy the 80's and 90's is over,that trend is played out....im done