partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ha, gets is fine. whats the worst thats gonna happen? this gets dude that sucks fighting some grets guy? neither one means shit to anyone. i say fight to the death guys! i like how you tried to prove who was who by posting a sticker with a sharpie tag on it, next to keyd stickers missing a letter. he writes keyd but always seems to run out of paint/sticker room to squeeze in the D. its 4 fucking letters, bring an extra can with you already!

bbq... haha you sound like a hard ass keep kids names outta ya mouth if you dont know them and i would have to say i can think of some people in the town that either know who grets is and have seen his shit, or know him and are friends with him.. and grets would paint circles around your lil homie gets.. then you bring keyd into it talkin shit about he needs to bring more paint and always paint that D or draw that D why the fuck does it matter to you there are tons of cats out there that add/drop a letter for the fuck of it! so shut up wit your 2 whole fuckin posts.. that is my 2cents, enough of that ranting and bull shit more flicks.

the 5am vid sick

rashy keep it up

hod vrs both killin it

and ughs crazy ass taggin random ass shoes!