partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
first of all siker actually paints and doesnt waist his time on this site.second, its funny that none of you faggots say shit about rashy's little buddies biting off of every body in BKF and MLS and outlaws

everybody bites everybody jesus fucking christ what a bunch of fucking toys.....out of all ya only a few in the city have any skill anyway..they know who they are and I am sure they dont waste there fucking time on here. rule number one get some skill before you get the fuck up...take note toys. yall deserve what you got coming.

Come ride the bus and find me

hey wigger, this aint the bay and you aint mac dre. ghost ride your 1200 dollar rusty caprice around a fucking telephone pole. And i will piss in your fitted hat.

Remember when i picked you up and threw you across the room? you ran home, and i threw your gay hat off the balconey so so could dry your tears with it. Fuck you punk. You relit a fire that you can't put out this time.

you know these vatos roll strapped you wanna-be. you shouldn't get a crew tat when you have only wrote for a year. Get it off before we cut it off.

e5b2b2d1ce824ce3e6f1910ca6b9515d.jpg

first of all siker actually paints and doesnt waist his time on this site.second, its funny that none of you faggots say shit about rashy's little buddies biting off of every body in BKF and MLS and outlaws

RASHY AND HIS BUDDYS ARE YOUNG JUST LIKE SIKE. AND WHEN UR THAT YOUNG YOU FEED OFF OF WHAT IS AROUND YOU. IF ANYONE ON HERE SAYS THEY WERE NEVER INFLUENCED OR "BIT" SOMEONE, THEN YOUR ALL FUCKING LIARS! THATS HOW THIS SHIT WORKS. THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU DUDES WERE ALL YOUTH.

oh so all u motherfuckers generally think toys cant fight? Just cause you have been in the game for awhile or a legend doesn't mean you cant get your shit handed to you. these things just have to do with your status in the game. Not that you can or cant fight. I bet you these toys if they caught up with any of you fagots that think your tough cause you been in the game longer would knock the fuck out of you. When i just started the game i fucked up 2 people that been in it for like a year or 2 and i was only in it for 2 months

TOYS GO GET YOURS

RASHY AND HIS BUDDYS ARE YOUNG JUST LIKE SIKE. AND WHEN UR THAT YOUNG YOU FEED OFF OF WHAT IS AROUND YOU. IF ANYONE ON HERE SAYS THEY WERE NEVER INFLUENCED OR "BIT" SOMEONE, THEN YOUR ALL FUCKING LIARS! THATS HOW THIS SHIT WORKS. THINK BACK TO WHEN YOU DUDES WERE ALL YOUTH.

not to add fuel to the fire.but thats real talk...v

oh so all u motherfuckers generally think toys cant fight? Just cause you have been in the game for awhile or a legend doesn't mean you cant get your shit handed to you. these things just have to do with your status in the game. Not that you can or cant fight. I bet you these toys if they caught up with any of you fagots that think your tough cause you been in the game longer would knock the fuck out of you. When i just started the game i fucked up 2 people that been in it for like a year or 2 and i was only in it for 2 months

TOYS GO GET YOURS

not that i have any thing to do with any of this or any room to talk, but a year or two is still new in the game.. but i'm not even in the game so i shouldn't talk.. and not that it changes your point.. just sayin.. carry on.

ok in general just cause ur realy high up there wit ur graffiti doesnt mean ur untouchable and all of a sudden ur fighting skills go out the roof... i bet u say COPE2 (he my favorite artist so im not dissin him in any way just usin him as a example) was doin a throw up over a toys throwup and that toy saw him doin it that toy could fuck his shit up same as ket t kid all those legends could get fucked up by a toy....

and if u look at it toys are probly better fighters because since they get hated on alot and people like to fuck wit em they have to learn to fight good... of course legends went threw this stage as a toy but later on they dont be gettin into many fights and they get caught slippin

TOYS DO UR THING AND GET UP AFTER ALL U ARE THE NEW GENERATION

ok in general just cause ur realy high up there wit ur graffiti doesnt mean ur untouchable and all of a sudden ur fighting skills go out the roof... i bet u say COPE2 (he my favorite artist so im not dissin him in any way just usin him as a example) was doin a throw up over a toys throwup and that toy saw him doin it that toy could fuck his shit up same as ket t kid all those legends could get fucked up by a toy....

and if u look at it toys are probly better fighters because since they get hated on alot and people like to fuck wit em they have to learn to fight good... of course legends went threw this stage as a toy but later on they dont be gettin into many fights and they get caught slippin

TOYS DO UR THING AND GET UP AFTER ALL U ARE THE NEW GENERATION

but its Portland ^, nobody gets in fights there. People just talk about it on the internet. Most toys are kids anyways and they should respect those who brought the story forward. Just saying...