partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Toy or not anyone can catch an ass beating newjacks should respect the lifers to begin with for fucking the thought of doing graffiti into their mind and making whatever city what it is and the biting wether you like it or not its gonna happen wether you copied it or someone else gave you the letter structure it doesnt matter so lets end these corny topics

Siker didnt bite shit, not everyone is a nut huggin, internet geek, 12 oz fiend like some of you. Get off the computer, and go paint. And for the record, Sherm didnt get booted from VRS, he quit.. He doesnt like marks and snitches!

this just in! talked to the fool that started "PM" and sherm got booted from that crew too!! haha just saw him the other day in person.. "get off the computer?"... how bout.. "get a girlfriend in real life not on myspace".. and the crew has seen the ughs you pull off myspace..ewwww "not everyone is a nut huggin internet geek?" that all you have ever done! hug vrsk's nuts to get put down..along with a tramp stamp. and you are talking on 12oz and you are out of the game? everyone forgot about you and they did it verry quickly with no 2nd thought because you suck and talk too much....you have alot of people mad at you who gave up beef with you and even wanted to be your friend still... and that i could never understand.. even your girl got smart and got the fuck away from you and now she is doing verry well and the crew is proud of her! as for you the one who has no place to live and no crew to free load off... you need a new grill we will help you with that..hide behind a computer..do you even own a computer? ive waisted too much time on u you are a pussy who cant even fight anyway...i wish you luck

this just in! talked to the fool that started "PM" and sherm got booted from that crew too!! haha just saw him the other day in person.. "get off the computer?"... how bout.. "get a girlfriend in real life not on myspace".. and the crew has seen the ughs you pull off myspace..ewwww "not everyone is a nut huggin internet geek?" that all you have ever done! hug vrsk's nuts to get put down..along with a tramp stamp. and you are talking on 12oz and you are out of the game? everyone forgot about you and they did it verry quickly with no 2nd thought because you suck and talk too much....you have alot of people mad at you who gave up beef with you and even wanted to be your friend still... and that i could never understand.. even your girl got smart and got the fuck away from you and now she is doing verry well and the crew is proud of her! as for you the one who has no place to live and no crew to free load off... you need a new grill we will help you with that..hide behind a computer..do you even own a computer? ive waisted too much time on u you are a pussy who cant even fight anyway...i wish you luck

:what: :what: :what: :confused2: :confused2: hmmmm that's weird cuz sherm is and will stay PMK.....

2shoes might not be the best but that kids always down to paint and one hell of a guy.. same goes to the rest of vrs aswell. but im not trying to be a dick but ohwell. wish i had looked at more flicks instead of damn near 2 fuckin pages of babble and shit talk.. ans i also agree with creepyv take it to pm's and phone calls... other then that

bump

keyd

vrs

hod

shoes

depths

and that hk flick that damnit posted