partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^^state your name then. get all butthurt over me stating my opinion. it wont do you any good when you actually meet me. trust me. im not gonna go back and forth with some nameless chumps on here. keep e-thugging namelessly champ. -my last response.

Mesr, maybe you should just keep your fucking opinion to yourself then,

because frankly i dont think anyone gives 2 shits what you think.

outlaws hold it down consistently,

and fame causes envy.

you dont like the way gosh paints,

paint something worth flicking and see if you get the props that they all get when their shit is posted.

actions speak louder than words.

MESER IS JUST STATING HIS OPINION . I THINK OMG IS SICK AND COME ON THIS THREAD TO HOPEFULLY CATCH A GLIMPSE AND MESER IS MY BOY BUT YEH CALIN HIM A PUSSY FOR STATING A OPINION IS FUNNY YOU WOULDNT POP OFF TO HIM IN PERSON OR WHO KNOWS I DONT KNOW YOU MAYBE YOU WOULD PM HIM NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE SCO.ANYWAYS OUTLAWS ARE SICK IN MY BOOK .

i have gotten a few pm's today asking me to post flicks... i post them when i get them and its pissing rain right now... if your bored go check my freight thread. i just brought it back to life after a long rest... "Its About Time" in metal heads. until then, go flick yourself if you want new shit on here.