partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, while kids in portland were doing god knows what, Dondi was invent'n those clouds you do in your background,and those dimensions every kid on this forum wishes they could do, so Dondi has everything to do with graff, so yea, bump that Dondi. rip.

^fucking shut up, everyone knows who dondi was, and what he did, fuck most people here werent even born till he was well on his way to becoming the legend he is, i highly doubt anyone here needed your history lesson, but yes bump dondi and now back to the flicks...

you type like a fag,"fucking shut up' ,sounds like a bitch talking,..so you personally know that EVERYONE knows who dondi was, and how do you know how old everyone on here is?

so you HIGHLY doubt, your a fucken dweeb, go do your lame ass fill in,then post it.

newjack.

new jacks callin newjacks newjacks..

IMG_7647.jpg

back when some of ya'll will still in diapers.. dont front.

IMG_7636.jpg

IMG_7639.jpg

IMG_7640.jpg

IMG_7635.jpg

IMG_7628.jpg

portland resk? not sure.. and i dont mean the newjack one.. the og one. dfm.

IMG_7623.jpg

IMG_7618.jpg

IMG_7622.jpg

IMG_7624.jpg

Two thumbs down for writers going over other writers and doing ass half buff jobs...........unless it's beef then buff their shit out all the way! And if you're just being cheap and trying to conserve on paint but not using that other 1/2 can to buff...........then get your jewish ass outta the game, lame!!

damn i didnt mean to cause a ruckus by postn dondi! i just needed to put something on the

fuckin thread. bump oddio fer feelin better.

i need to get off this thang so i can flip another bigger thang, then jack a punk, so i can

buy a damn camera.

bump the good weather.

Two thumbs down for writers going over other writers and doing ass half buff jobs...........unless it's beef then buff their shit out all the way! And if you're just being cheap and trying to conserve on paint but not using that other 1/2 can to buff...........then get your jewish ass outta the game, lame!!

True.