partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that fools been sayin/postin lots of wrong shit. ban that faggot already

yeah hes SOOOO WRONG!!!! you have no idea what ur talking about

this is the one from portland

v4bi1w.jpg

this is the one from SF that has been writing it for a long time that he was refering to

295a9p3.jpg

2qas7iw.jpg

2mk8zk.jpg

2rm39cx.jpg

s5usdk.jpg

im sure thats what he was talking about

yeah hes SOOOO WRONG!!!! you have no idea what ur talking about

this is the one from portland

v4bi1w.jpg

this is the one from SF that has been writing it for a long time that he was refering to

295a9p3.jpg

2qas7iw.jpg

2mk8zk.jpg

2rm39cx.jpg

s5usdk.jpg

im sure thats what he was talking about

ur gettin it twisted, i agreed with rites1 . looked bad cuz i quoted him to say it.

and i could care less bout pink tic tacs homie!

^^^DONT EVER DO WHAT SHORTY SAID EVER..

The only good Tussin was the RoboTussin DM but it was the blue box.. the only active ingredient was DXM.. But they dont make them anymore they usually have guaifenesin in them also. or some other bullshit.

What you want in the tuss is the dextromethorphan.

which is the ONLY active ingredient in Delsym... So just stay to delsym.. be a man get the big bottle

^^^DONT EVER DO WHAT SHORTY SAID EVER..

The only good Tussin was the RoboTussin DM but it was the blue box.. the only active ingredient was DXM.. But they dont make them anymore they usually have guaifenesin in them also. or some other bullshit.

What you want in the tuss is the dextromethorphan.

which is the ONLY active ingredient in Delsym... So just stay to delsym.. be a man get the big bottle

thats what i was talkin bout, the tuss DM gots the dextromethophan shit in it, freddy's or walgreens gots it for cheap.every time i get sick i get about 7or 8 bottles and stay twisted.have you feelin like you took some wicked pills or a lil herion.

Robo maximum strength, only dxm, one large bottle.. youre good. its in a weird looking box. i havent seen it in a while.

and dont pay for that shit like gangster shorty does.

ha gangsters got money homie and can do that, homeless street kids gotta jack shit all the time,me, im justa man with a JOB...nice try-come agin

gangster ass job huh?

shit i aint tryin to be a gangster,did my dirt, thats for you ass clowns to label your self with,listen to your lil wane...er "weezy" do the jerk, what ever, some plastic "gangster" run up on me in the streets i'll probaly beat you down so bad you'll turn into a snitch and be pointin fingers in court.only real gangsters are in prison or dead...