partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
IN HONOR OF THE GLOVED ONE:

HERE'S A WAAAY OLD MJ VIDEO

FROM THE VIDEO TAPE "MOONWALKER"

ALL STREET SCENES FILMED IN PORTLAND ORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEVj2_9Fojo

i cant believe everyone is jocking a guy who has been molesting kids for decades. i dont care how good you can sing. if you molest kid then its a green light, and were suposed to morn him cause he had mad hits in the 80'?s. what the fuck?. thats sad. if he didnt have the money to pay off all those poor sick kids family's he woulda been locked up years ago and got stabbed for being a childmolester! like kat williams said "FUCK MICHAEL! FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM! WALKING AROUND SMELLING LIKE YOUNG BOYS BOOTY HOLES!"

i cant believe everyone is jocking a guy who has been molesting kids for decades. i dont care how good you can sing. if you molest kid then its a green light, and were suposed to morn him cause he had mad hits in the 80'?s. what the fuck?. thats sad. if he didnt have the money to pay off all those poor sick kids family's he woulda been locked up years ago and got stabbed for being a childmolester! like kat williams said "FUCK MICHAEL! FUCK HIM FUCK HIM FUCK HIM! WALKING AROUND SMELLING LIKE YOUNG BOYS BOOTY HOLES!"

CALM DOWN HOMEY,

JUST SHOWIN THEM P-TOWN STREETS IN THE VID.

that shit looks strait dumb.and whoever says that shit is dope is either a 80 year lady or a blind man.LOOK AT THAT SHIT ^^^^^^^

Ok this is what I dont understand....its perfectly OK to not like this style, as well as its perfectly OK to like it. If you're not into it, why do you come on here just to say so? do you need people to rally behind your opinion to validate it in your own head? does the style get you that heated? if so, CHUE wins. I rarely comment on this site, but time and time again people try to regulate what should or should not be done in graffiti. Here comes the cliche comment: its graffiti, no rules, no regulations, you can paint whatever the fuck you want. if you dont like it, dont look at it. simple. If it gets you mad, you're paying it too much attention...ya dig?:)

Spend a few weeks away from the 12 and it's like I miss world war three if people haven't figured out by now numerous people use my screen name and I back up everything they say and though everyone's tired of opinions on here I got to add my 2 cents I never have cared what people think about me I do me regardless of the situation people still call me to kick it mr sherm because they view me as a real person not some fake ass little bitch how many crews you been on over the years and how many you on now i have been on 2 am on 2 and will always remain on the same 2 you slut and if you think you didn't get booted from vrs just remember people are waiting for you to slip to officially bitch slap your ass out I usually try to stay quiet in these matters but that drives old ladies like you full of gossip crazy.

Im pretty sure that's the longest sentence I've ever seen in my life. Daaaaaaaamn.

<(26);6485923']going to the extreme with that

don't be mad the little homie can paint. it might look like some augor shit, but the homie siker is just getting in the game and prolly don't know all the rules yet. with that said stay off my little homies dick. PMK....all day everyday......you don't like it then see us in the streets and do something.....and I'm not tryna start beef, all I'm saying is if it bothers you that much then do something besides post your little undercover hater comments on the computer....