partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^whoa buddy..easy there.......

it's hard for me to keep addresses and personal info on every graff writer....especially since i dont associate with more than five writers outside of my crew...for such a mellow easy to live in city like PDX some of y'all seem real pissed off all the time...oh well..time to go bbq....

have a beautiful day!

don't be mad the little homie can paint. it might look like some augor shit, but the homie siker is just getting in the game and prolly don't know all the rules yet. with that said stay off my little homies dick. PMK....all day everyday......you don't like it then see us in the streets and do something.....and I'm not tryna start beef, all I'm saying is if it bothers you that much then do something besides post your little undercover hater comments on the computer....

dude hes known siker since before he started gettin up around portland and so have i. hes been in the game for a while now and he knows wat hes doin.

don't be mad the little homie can paint. it might look like some augor shit, but the homie siker is just getting in the game and prolly don't know all the rules yet. with that said stay off my little homies dick. PMK....all day everyday......you don't like it then see us in the streets and do something.....and I'm not tryna start beef, all I'm saying is if it bothers you that much then do something besides post your little undercover hater comments on the computer....

mad? come on now obviously you didnt get what i was saying thats why i quoted that whole post meaning finding shit that looked like his stuff to post and cikers my boy so lets cut the bullshit