partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

barelyevil04.jpg

the reason this bitch doesn't have a belly button is because they go through the belly botton to put in her breast implants, its the most expensive kind of breast implants to get like about $10,000.

I only know this shit cause I use to fuck this bitch that wanted a boob job, throught her belly button

^thats wassup. whats up chubs? the art media downtown has locked up montana gold spray paint line. its 8.80 a pop!!! good god, first they make it where a poor kid from a ghetto background can't rack the paint. now they charge basically ten bucks!!! i say we go in there with blue bandannas on our face with some 22's and rob their shit, get some fetti from the til too. might as well.

^thats wassup. whats up chubs? the art media downtown has locked up montana gold spray paint line. its 8.80 a pop!!! good god, first they make it where a poor kid from a ghetto background can't rack the paint. now they charge basically ten bucks!!! i say we go in there with blue bandannas on our face with some 22's and rob their shit, get some fetti from the til too. might as well.

fuck art media, keep it real homie^^^

P1000445.jpg

jesus... look at the silly stencil fill details, now look at the letters, I cant figure how some that does quite a bit of graffiti can maintain such shit style. I mean it is almost admirable, but then, when you compound this equation by having to look at the worst tags on earth all the time, well it is just annoying... this page sucks, and so does June... ahhhh, now that I have ranted thoroughly, I can start my day...

Remember how much that last page RULED??? lets recap...

CAKE 87

OMG

SLAP

FADER

BKF + OUTLAWS DOING PORTLAND SOOOOO DIRTY....

ya how bout fuck u, faggot ass nerd. iam going to beat ur ass, u need to quit hiding behind ur screen name like a pussy. u like to talk shit and u aint nothing but a little dirt bag. faggot

hey man, fuck if there is police on here. everyone's luck runs out some day, if ever sat in the justice center for a fuckin tag, you'll know that. getting locked up aint that bad. all you do is click up with your color be a G. its not like you'll never get out. CAVEMAN will eventually get out. don't trip fool, we're writers, we don't trip.

nah, i'll keep talking. your trippin bro, come to my side of the town homie. once you reach interstate and lombard it gets blacker and blacker. but don't get scarred, black folks are just a part the hood. fuck you and what ever you write and your crew, your hood, gang (if your from one). native pride til i die... NPK gang 4 like.... free ace loco. puro............. pinche levas......