partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I am a gay writer who has come here for the homoerotica. I mean think about it: lots of young men and boys out late, in the dark, grasping long hard cylinders, shaking those cylinders to make them spurt their contents. Oh, the pms must be bulging with gay hookups!

Check it out the original post. Fag from Portland.

Haha, Case is gonna be in some trouble, messin with the wrong people...I see he's tryin to shake Sace's throwie style..But he him and ol sasky pants got punked last night by some butt rocker...Broken glasses again? Must suck...Hope to see more shit of his around, with my name over it of course...haha...Mark Scared Youngster is more like it...

snore is tight he had a pretty sick shot out in seattle when i was there. props

i think i even saw him up at san francisco

i've literally seen snore up almost every place i've traveled, it's out of hand. i was in europe this past summer, i saw him in amsterdam, all over italy, and even prague. he's definitely up down here in sf. the guy just puts in mad work.