portland bomb squad krew... isnt that kind of redundant

Proudly Boosting Spray Kans!

Pushin Bitchs South Kid!

Puffin Blunts So Kindly!

Peanut Butter SandWhich Killas!

Pleased By Steady Krushing!

Pimpin Bitches Spraying Krylon!

Phucking Bombing Shit Korrectly!

Pullin/Pimpimg Bitches Since Kindergarten!

Thats just to name a few......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
poopy bitch stlye' date=' you guys suck fuck shits. stop with the 50 foot handstleys, possibly the grossest things ive ever seen in my life[/quote']

HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK A DICK YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!

no respect for haters......that have NO reason to hate........:shakehead:

HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK A DICK YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!

no respect for haters......that have NO reason to hate........:shakehead:

broski first of all us niggas got plenty to hate on those toy ass bitches, ive never seen such horrible graffiti, i mean shit i see pbs handstlyes that look like some fuckin 2 year old shit, holy crap i know fools who dont even write and could do better than that, fuckin put some effort into it and dont make it look like uve been writin for 2 days shit bro, ther is the only one who i can put respect on for, but damn that fool needs to go write with some realll writers and ditch the pbs wakness

listen....i gotta say first of all...im not gonna disagree that some (most) of the heads on pbsk dont got skills....but, there r so many writers in portland that get an incredible amount of props who suck so badly that it hurts....hitop-gosh-2shoes.....just to name a few....im not hating on any one...but it seems that because these guys probably know alot of writers nobody comments on how much they suck....so you can say what you wanna....but it doesn't matter cause one way or the other pbsk krushed portland....and will continue too....

Proudly Boosting Spray Kans!

Pushin Bitchs South Kid!

Puffin Blunts So Kindly!

Peanut Butter SandWhich Killas!

Pleased By Steady Krushing!

Pimpin Bitches Spraying Krylon!

Phucking Bombing Shit Korrectly!

Pullin/Pimpimg Bitches Since Kindergarten!

Thats just to name a few......

rofl

listen....i gotta say first of all...im not gonna disagree that some (most) of the heads on pbsk dont got skills....but' date=' there r so many writers in portland that get an incredible amount of props who suck so badly that it hurts....hitop-gosh-2shoes.....just to name a few....im not hating on any one...but it seems that because these guys probably know alot of writers nobody comments on how much they suck....so you can say what you wanna....but it doesn't matter cause one way or the other pbsk krushed portland....and will continue too....[/quote']

Its just one big popularity contest..

So yeah' date=' Herk, you were really stupid for tagging on the tracks...way to go, alll that wall space, and you had to practice there...And Liam, you are fucking done for....Pussy no name disses wont get you far...[/quote']

i dont really care about herk but hahaha, fuck you liam you faggot, damn hope you have fun at detox. get this, my friend is on a field trip for drug and alcohol class... guess whos retarded junkie ass he sees there???? none other than the fuckin self righteous asshole we all know as naks, liam, angst, whatever you like to call it. damn you know that kid used to be cool when he was still in highschool but once you leave that place, i guess it all goes to shit. glad im still there.... oh but im not leavin the HIGH school anytime soon.

listen....i gotta say first of all...im not gonna disagree that some (most) of the heads on pbsk dont got skills....but' date=' there r so many writers in portland that get an incredible amount of props who suck so badly that it hurts....hitop-gosh-2shoes.....just to name a few....im not hating on any one...but it seems that because these guys probably know alot of writers nobody comments on how much they suck....so you can say what you wanna....but it doesn't matter cause one way or the other pbsk krushed portland....and will continue too....[/quote']

i try to keep my opinions to myself.. but im drunk so fuck it.... gosh and high top should never be compared to 2 shoes... way different.... one has style you might not like and one is just awful.... no arguing.... and krushed is a little extreme.. they get up.. there share.. but far from crushing... evak.. thats crushing... more than just tags... and only one man... thats crushing..

i dont really care about herk but hahaha' date=' fuck you liam you faggot, damn hope you have fun at detox. get this, my friend is on a field trip for drug and alcohol class... guess whos retarded junkie ass he sees there???? none other than the fuckin self righteous asshole we all know as naks, liam, angst, whatever you like to call it. damn you know that kid used to be cool when he was still in highschool but once you leave that place, i guess it all goes to shit. glad im still there.... oh but im not leavin the HIGH school anytime soon.[/quote']

damn i was a little harsh and belligerent