partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gosh comin with the biggest toy cop out ever, no excuse man. You cant argue your point. You letters suck, toy kids who never have seen real graff come "original" too, but I wouldnt say thats good. eiziv pulled your card and you shut up. And even so, paint your "original" shit clean, instead of your "im a junkie, too lazy, dont care about my graff and it shows" style. No one takes you seriously. Your "g" is by no means a G. You kids are so cocky. When I started writing, I thought it was about pride, and that I was gonna have to work hard to be something, I looked at hod and sms productions, and thought that was the standard to work towards. The game has changed, and the internet, and faggots like you make it seem that nasty shit is whats coool and its not. Most of us dont have any pride or heart anymore, and it sucks. You guys are so self jocked, and its funny, hitop jocks himself so hard, and hasnt paid any dues, silver spoon lazy ass motherfuckers. Whatever, you are all lost causes, I hope you all OD, and die, or keep ruining your lifes, you suck at graffiti, and you will be miserable. I hate portland graff for the most part , and it has made a lot of us bitter fuckin people...sorry, but i wont let your nasty cop out steez fly or go un noticed FUCKIN FAGGOT...

Originally posted by Tomatoes67@Mar 10 2006, 07:36 PM

Wait, is that a Mover in between the Jets and Detr? Post up dun.

those flicks were found in metalheads in the lost soldiers thread. check it for yourself. hit up the original poster for the answer you are looking for.

KRINK :love2: krink.jpg

TMR doesnt sidebust, they have gay sex. and theyre all niggers. a bunch of mlk and ainsworth niggers who carry kitchen knives in their belts and push over bike riders at night.

theyre also racist against kinks, gooks, kikes, spics, merfs, wilts, condis, reddige, filt, and saloc.

and they dont like hod. theyre in a war with hod.