Zogby Poll

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ishbel Bullen@Mar 3 2006, 05:00 PM

and i thot that all these highly specialized military units in the us army would have like some kinda contract or something you would have to sign to not talk about military stuff over the internet, for anyone to read...i dunno maybe its just me

sorry mods for the three posts

There are no contracts... but there are limitations on what you can talk about. Giving out photos, names, and general information about Special Ops personell is illegal due to saftey issues (note to stereotype the military.com account has information I'd rather have you not have... when I report back to duty in 15 days I will take the pictures you requested in my BDUs...). You can't talk about any classified information with people who don't have a security clerance... which basically means you can't talk about any mission detail or location...

Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Mar 7 2006, 06:21 PM

(note to stereotype the military.com account has information I'd rather have you not have... when I report back to duty in 15 days I will take the pictures you requested in my BDUs...)

Alphas, not something you can buy at the local airsoft emporium for 15 dollars. I want to see your shiney scuba bubble and jump wings, next to this screen of course.