WRITERS BENCH HAWAII

NewKoncept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TREDAWG+Feb 28 2006, 01:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TREDAWG - Feb 28 2006, 01:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by subliminal_art@Feb 28 2006, 10:04 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-NewKoncept@Feb 27 2006, 11:45 PM

let me tell you...  these are some crazy muthas...

0e46499a.jpg

they are some crazy mutherfuckers.

goddammit quest!!

i bet that sketch is more than you've done in my book which you've had for like 4 months

:yuck: :haha:

THAT WAS YOUR BOOK :haha:

[/b]

YYEESS!!

now i can officially admit that that it gave me a boner :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Feb 28 2006, 12:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Feb 28 2006, 12:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Take A *DOSE*@Feb 28 2006, 12:48 AM

so where is this writer bench at it looks fucken dope I like go .......and anyone is invited....... so when I get there I wont be stared at right....I'm not getting all smart ass but I just dont want to look like an ass if i even go

bro, Im just startin something positive. all that negative shit stays out the door. Everyone is welcomed, except for haters and for those who gonna disreaspect that place. To make this work people cant hit up any of the building in the in this parking area. Shit the rest is free game!

Oh yea people will stare at you. Shit it was at my place and people stared at me! But its just because there trying to figure out whos who. Notin bad intended, after 5 min. of introducing its all gravy!

One last thing, I cant help you out if you have beefs already, i mean if you guys are capin and buffin and all that shit over eachother, hell expect people to hate. We all got to follow the code son!

see you there, just post up and I'll get back to you

NEWKON

[/b]

Nah I neva Meant NO bad negative stuff for this but it sure looks dope as hell and where does this happen is it always at the same place well yeah thanks newkon for hittin me back up hope to be there and see some dope ass writers n shit happenin peace

*DOSE*

Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION+Feb 28 2006, 03:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SURVIVED ABORTION - Feb 28 2006, 03:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Yellow Feets@Feb 28 2006, 03:10 PM

Too many Hawaiian threads.

too many haters.

[/b]

Yeah, I'm real jealous. Whatever though, keep doing your thing.

Originally posted by Rend@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

oops.... nvm. do we gotta get invited for this?

yo if you are interested in comming to the future writers benches just e-mail me at NEW_KONCEPT@yahoo.com or e-mail EXPEL dc4 at coconut.soup@yahoo.com one of us will get back to you. when you e-mail one of us tell us what you write and try and send at least 1 flick of your work. we wouldnt want the popo to be showin up. thanks.

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 1 2006, 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 1 2006, 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

yo if you are interested in comming to the future writers benches just e-mail me at NEW_KONCEPT@yahoo.com or e-mail EXPEL dc4 at coconut.soup@yahoo.com one of us will get back to you. when you e-mail one of us tell us what you write and try and send at least 1 flick of your work. we wouldnt want the popo to be showin up. thanks.

[/b]

Do we have to e-mail you is that to make things easier if it does imma e-mail you then aaauuuurrrryyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Take A *DOSE*+Mar 2 2006, 01:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Take A *DOSE* - Mar 2 2006, 01:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by NewKoncept@Mar 1 2006, 05:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

Do we have to e-mail you is that to make things easier if it does imma e-mail you then aaauuuurrrryyyeeee!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

EVERYONE IS INVITED... HIT ME UP.