WRITERS BENCH HAWAII

NewKoncept

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 1 2006, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 1 2006, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

oops.... nvm. do we gotta get invited for this?

yo if you are interested in comming to the future writers benches just e-mail me at NEW_KONCEPT@yahoo.com or e-mail EXPEL dc4 at coconut.soup@yahoo.com one of us will get back to you. when you e-mail one of us tell us what you write and try and send at least 1 flick of your work. we wouldnt want the popo to be showin up. thanks.

[/b]

or you could find newkons myspace and ask him there

Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION+Mar 4 2006, 11:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SURVIVED ABORTION - Mar 4 2006, 11:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by NewKoncept@Mar 1 2006, 10:46 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Rend@Mar 1 2006, 05:18 PM

oops.... nvm. do we gotta get invited for this?

yo if you are interested in comming to the future writers benches just e-mail me at NEW_KONCEPT@yahoo.com or e-mail EXPEL dc4 at coconut.soup@yahoo.com one of us will get back to you. when you e-mail one of us tell us what you write and try and send at least 1 flick of your work. we wouldnt want the popo to be showin up. thanks.

or you could find newkons myspace and ask him there

[/b]

ayo its all gravy! Ima let people know, or e-mail or look me up on myspace! Just for your information I need some refrence to who are. send me your flicks and what you write. I'm not gonna cntact anyone that I feel isnt legit! If you know some others that can back you up that be great! Just keepin it cool so no one freakin out over the po po!

Holla

newkon

Originally posted by NewKoncept+Mar 5 2006, 04:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NewKoncept - Mar 5 2006, 04:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Inhalant@Mar 4 2006, 11:19 PM

speaking of writers bench who's going to battle at prototype?

i'll b there

[/b]

ill be there also.

and prototype opened on wednesday i believe.

Originally posted by MelkRman@Mar 5 2006, 11:12 PM

Your welcome. my bad hommie i just never fully understood the concept. well yups. shooots den

hmmmmmmmm... Yo officer dope stuff man! but.... I think newkon made this forum for the stuff done at the writers bench. also to keep everyone informed about future ones. I COULD BE WRONG!

I know melk edited his earlier because of that.

Originally posted by SURVIVED ABORTION+Mar 5 2006, 10:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SURVIVED ABORTION - Mar 5 2006, 10:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MelkRman@Mar 5 2006, 11:12 PM

Your welcome. my bad hommie i just never fully understood the concept. well yups. shooots den

hmmmmmmmm... Yo officer dope stuff man! but.... I think newkon made this forum for the stuff done at the writers bench. also to keep everyone informed about future ones. I COULD BE WRONG!

I know melk edited his earlier because of that.

[/b]

You hit it on the button survivedabortion...

Yo officer no hard feelings but yea thats what the forum is for. By the way I'm bangin out a dope exchange for you. Dope stuff mang... Keep it up!

newkon

Originally posted by OFFICER PUSSYNUTS@Mar 6 2006, 06:14 PM

^^^^oh my bad...haha i saw u had a thread so i posted the exchange..writers bench???hmmm im not good enough yet

no its not like that at all homie! its all good! and by the way if you havent figured it out yet, YOUR DOPE!

newkon

----------------

defcomfour