<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

No I wasnt being sarcastic.. haha.. I was just thanking you for your help..

I dont' reckon I know how to scan within archives, but I did reboot in safe mode and did a scan. Something interesting happened when it got to photoshop cs2 (which I had deleted before i rebooted). It took a really long time to get past it, but said there were no worms or any problems.. How do i scan within archives?

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No I wasnt being sarcastic.. haha.. I was just thanking you for your help..

I dont' reckon I know how to scan within archives, but I did reboot in safe mode and did a scan. Something interesting happened when it got to photoshop cs2 (which I had deleted before i rebooted). It took a really long time to get past it, but said there were no worms or any problems.. How do i scan within archives?

????

its a setting you have to mark in the options might be under deep scan also

is that norton alarm still coming up saying it has blocked the worm?

was that sarcasm?^^

for torrents to download you will need a client use this one http://azureus.sourceforge.net/

use this site to find what you want to download http://torrentsearcher.filesharingplace.com/

the best ones on the list are seedlers/torrent reactor/pirates bay/iso hunt

if you have trouble just post

I was going to d/l the azureus, but should i go with windows, or windows 9x

i got another question too: i recently rearranged my "office" at home... i have 2 monitors hooked up to one pc.... the secondary monitor was on the left of my main one and when i dragged the cursor off the far left of the main screen it would show up on the the other one... now the secondary one is to the right of the main one... but its still set up so that draggin off the left side goes to the other monitor... is there any way to change this so that my pc sees it as if the secondary one was on the right?

(sorry for how confusing that was... i slept like 3 hrs last night and my brain is shit right now)

nice.... well i switched plugs and it got them lined up like i wanted but even when i switched display properties so the main monitor was the one that i wanted the taskbar stayed on the secondary monitor so i switched back and i give up for now on that.....

-why do you think i was getting that low memory message?

man this sucks... i put that avast on one of my computers and it scanned and found a whole bunch of shit.... and now it keeps poppin up sayin it found a virus ans when i try to delete it it says it cant find the file or some shit like that.... im supposed to be gettin work done and im stuck fuckin around with 2 pc's that are both givin me all kinds of shit right now....