<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

ok so about this worm... is it something windows might deploy?

i have not checked the event log. but i will now thanks. as far as i know its already activated...???

By 2012 it is estimated that we will simply run out of IP addresses. With the IPv4 system that we are on now, we are limited to around 4.3 billion addresses. The new system IPv6 is very costly to switch over to. IPv6 has 2^128, a number that my cheap Casio calculator cannot calculate.

to implment the IPv6 the whole world will have to shutdown at the same time for 5 seconds for a complete convert

Ok, Casek/Mainter..

I downloaded a torrent (WinXP SP2, etc..See page 51)..When it finished downloading it was a single .rar file which I extracted to the desktop in a new folder. It is now 35 .rar files and I'm not sure what to do next..

Any ideas?

clue: no doubt. i would love a bigger processor.

sadly though, i've got expenses (and habits)

that keep from being able to make a purchase

that i would like to make. i'll wait until these dual cores

get a little bit cheaper, and then go for that whole

water cooled hoodely hoo. (brak references are included

in todays computer thread free of charge)

brak.gif

windows worms door cleaner. run this people

http://www.firewallleaktester.com/tools/wwdc.exe

Ok, so last night I also ran this on a homies pc and now he can not connect to the interweb and I deleted the executable...

discuss.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

casek/mainter..

i did what casek suggested and just now i had to repair my shit on boot up...WTF thats the 6th time... if i format my drive and reload win , will that fix the problem?

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hahaa...chances of that happening are slim to none... i was forced in buying the license to fc studio... 1500 buckos on 4 programs

quickie--i didnt buy my canon power shot s330 new, so i dont know how to do this. i bought a memory card that only holds 50 photos. ive used up the 50, and theyre on my computer. since theyre already on my computer, do i them off my card from my camera somehow or do i take them off my card while its in the port plugged into my computer? and what menu option (they seem to be symbols) am i looking for on my camera if thats how i do it? thanks

you can delete the pictures from the camera either way computer or camera read the directions that came with the camera

sense it prolly did not come with any they are online here is a link

http://alpha03u.c-wss.com/inc/ApplServlet?SV=WWUCA900

click the Products/Software Manuals

and select the first one it will be the main directions to earse images starts on page 69 save it on your computer for other needs

SIPHotSpotManager 5

Create and control your Pre-Paid wireless HotSpot.

HotSpot Manager helps you build and manage Pre-Paid wireless HotSpot. User buys a pre-paid session (15-120 minutes) and receive an randomly generated Password. When they want to use the Wi-Fi, their computer's browser will be directed to a Login page. Where they can use their password to login and enable the wireless Internet service. When the session time is completed, the program will kill their IP and Password.