<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

Re: «<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support >>>

mainter' date=' i know u or casek was saying u use an alternate ip address when going on the web. like a program that makes it appear ur using a diff. ip address. is there such a program of osx?[/quote']

you know what im not sure but there are web proxy so you can still use one of them stil lthe same result

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am still bored.........................

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 10 seconds.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.

no free soda (free soda is easy to get take yer hand lift up the flap reach your arm up there and poke a bunch will fall (always worked for me in school but that was like 3 years ago so.....

we used to do this, until they started puttin bars on that bitch. made it so you could barely get a soda that you PAID for out

we used to do this' date=' until they started puttin bars on that bitch. made it so you could barely get a soda that you PAID for out[/b']

damn see them black people always stealing things had to put bars over it

just fuckin with ya

I suppose' date=' but i just wanted to see what all the hype was about.[/quote']

yep but its a start thats whats fun about computers trying things that dont seem possible and working yer way through it

mainter' date=' i know u or casek was saying u use an alternate ip address when going on the web. like a program that makes it appear ur using a diff. ip address. is there such a program of osx?[/quote']

here i got a program for you try it see if it works

http://download.yousendit.com/5DC95F762B9A4DA9

called proxyfox its a built in proxyserver browser (firefox)

yea it is. i thought it wasnt going to work but i was able to find out how.

by the way, whats a nice linux distro? ive tried suse 9.0 and the ubuntu live.

RH is the biggest name. Mandrake is basically RH but prettier. Suse is suppose to be pretty good. Debian and Slackware are the hardcore Linux distros. If you are a beginner I would suggest going with Mandrake or RH.

(edit) RH= RedHat

PC Support

Get all your Windows, Hardware, Networking, and software support questions answered here

PC Tips and Tricks, Modding

Linux/Unix Support

Get all your Linux/Unix questions answered here

Linux/Unix Tips and Tricks

Mac Support

Get all your mac questions answered here

Mac Tips and Tricks

Electronics

Get all your questions on MP3 players, Digital Cameras, Digital Video Cameras, TV's, etc. answered here

hey for the viewers what the hell do you want to see posted here add yer comments

What Do You Want To See Here

Computer Graphics

Computer Hardware

Computer Security

Computers

Cyberculture

Databases

Embedded Systems

Encryption

Firefox

Hacking

IT

Instant Messaging

Internet

Internet Tools

Java

Linux/Unix

MacOS

Mobile Computing

Multimedia

Network Security

Online Games

Open Source

Operating systems

P2P

PHP

Peripheral Devices

Perl

Programming

Shareware

Software

Supercomputing

Video Games

Web Development

Webhosting

Weblogs

Windows

for port numbers?

Hacking

PSP v2.60 HomeBrew - Sunday, February 5, 2006

PSP 3D

psp3d.thumbnail.jpg

The PSP can finally run homebrew games and applications on firmware 2.60. It previously only worked on 1.50 units and on PSPs that were downgraded from 2.00 to 1.50. There was minimal support on 2.00+, but with this tutorial most homebew applications should function. We should expect to see a new update very soon from Sony, possibly 2.70 or a minor “security” update to v2.60. If a new update is released, obviously do not update for a while untill information about what exactly it does is available. The homebrew on 2.60 PSPs will be able to run Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Atari Lynx, and many other applications.To run homebrew applications:

* PSP with v2.60 installed

* Memory Card with enough space

* Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

* USB Cable or MS Pro Duo Reader

To install homebrew applications:

* Download “homebrew260.zip” and extract content

* Connect and open media storage device

* Copy contents of GAME & paste them in X:\PSP\GAME\

* Copy folder “ULUS10041S5″ and paste in X:\PSP\SAVEDATA\

* Place all the homebrew application files in GAME

* Start GTA & load profile 5 to get to the homebrew menu

* To quit the homebrew menu just hit the “start” button

Links: US PlayStation | GTA: LCS | PSP Updates

Related: PSP 2.60 Info | DownGrade 2.0 to 1.5

Note: At the moment standard homebrew applications can only be run on PSPs with either 1.50 or 2.60. (nothing in between). If you have 2.60 only way to run these apps is with the retail edition of GTA. (not a UMD rip) Also downgrading PSPs can only be downgraded from 2.00 to 1.50. (no other combos will work!)

FUCK. I just gave mine to my brother cause I couldnt play homebew and all the PSP game blow...

Naw.

Heres the deal now.

My shit works now, I dont get lag and I dont disconnect from games once Im in one.

However, the shit still disconnects like every 10 minutes and once in a while I have to unplug the router and plug it back in or I get no connection at all.

Then right after it works fine.

Naw.

Heres the deal now.

My shit works now, I dont get lag and I dont disconnect from games once Im in one.

However, the shit still disconnects like every 10 minutes and once in a while I have to unplug the router and plug it back in or I get no connection at all.

Then right after it works fine.

numbers??? hmmmm this dont sound like a numbers issue "wireless" or Wired?

if it keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes good chance is its not your router it could be your power supply like if the fridge kicks on or air conditioning any electronics like that will cut power to the router and will have to be reset