boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo fuck zoob yo. im w.shake....dude needs to be rode on......i had a party bout 3years back when i lived in brighton....this asshole showed up, not only uninvited he was trashed out of his mind, and was a real dick rider when he found out who the writier was in the house......well the next morning during clean up the fucker had hit my fridge with a perm maker (which comes out of my sec. dep) and then i also noticed he went up into my roomates room, out here window and prceeded to bomb the outside of her room facing the street. 1. this was not a brick apt. 2.this was MY HOME 3.You hit a strangers fridge, shit aint public prop. or city prop. that shit is mine and heNEEDS to be delt with.....disrespectful fucker. I shoulda kicked that asshole out when i 1st met him....you gotta understand i hate meeting strangers in my crib. nothing pisses me off more than somebody i know bringing some unknown cat into my home.....

with that said...

now onto some dawings.......

Archived