boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just because the thick outline and no 3-D dont mean the letters look alike

He never said it was a bad thing.

one line tags are fun and everything, but that one says SRier. Or maybe SRRe.

Its always weird to see people with solid pieces or throws, who just don't have simple tags. Or have throws but no pieces, etc etc.

rogsimple.jpg

yo some creative advice. try changing up the letters a lil bit. they're all almost exactly alike, minus the fill in. or try rockin the same letters but throw a bunch of "hype" in there or something. i mean its obv. you got some skills it just, variation will make you stronger. im sure youve done them letters to the point of rockin them blind. just try diff. shit meng. cant hurt right? i mean im just basing this off the shit ive seen you post. this aint a personal attack or anything its just dope to see people rock diff. shit

i respectfully disagree, sir, i think its aiiight...bust ive seen bosth easy and quizer crush that shit

To each his own. Those guys pages are cool too. The majority of what gets posted on here though,needs to be stepped up. I wish i had a forum like this 20 years ago when i started. then again,i don't....ha.

Btw, i see that dude quiz hitting up dose which always cheers me up. Dose and i went way back. Good to see him keep teaze up too. both heavy hitters in my eyes.

A bit of history,Dose and his Bombing partner Enter were the first ones to fully walk the redline tunnel from porter thru dorchester getting up.

So far this is the best outline i've seen on here in awhile.

The rest of you need to step it up please. no dis.

i repctfull disagree sir, alot of people have diff. tastes in style, and what they consider dope, but i dont think is that good, ive seen easy and quizmen crush it. i mean its tight, and its a fresh style thats pretty original, but as far as cruching alot of shit up here.....im not too sure bout all that

i never knew dose or enter, but i am fimilr with thyre work. deff. legends round these parts.

tease was from round my area, ya know. i seen alot of his shit, and his influence round here.

one of the last of a dying breed i guess you could say....too bad. never met him personally. we had some choice words over the phone one day, but it wasnt anything at the end of the day.

To each his own. Those guys pages are cool too. The majority of what gets posted on here though,needs to be stepped up. I wish i had a forum like this 20 years ago when i started. then again,i don't....ha.

Btw, i see that dude quiz hitting up dose which always cheers me up. Dose and i went way back. Good to see him keep teaze up too. both heavy hitters in my eyes.

A bit of history,Dose and his Bombing partner Enter were the first ones to fully walk the redline tunnel from porter thru dorchester getting up.

as for the site being available....ive just kinda gettin hpi to it now, what sucks it prevents younger cats and toys to actually go out and peep shit, and find spots and shit.....its like "fuck it, i dont even have to leave home" -fuck all that shit ferreaL YO

Archived