boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you realize how fame you sound?

Seriously, i've stayed watching because your the shit. Constantly posting really awesome sketches is one thing (not to mention your awesome-as-fuck strings of funny posts. We have an edit button you know) -- whatever, you're not acting like you king shit, even though your the man, you're just having fun, that's fine. But couple that with making fun of a frequenter of the old, good Boston thread and having a sense of humor when he asks what happened to the good stuff? Your the man! This is your thread? You are Boston.

These other threads are absolute garbage now.

On second thought, having this thread like this is good for the fuzz. Gives a completely false look on anything real.

'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Thanks Man Thats Really Cooozi in my Jacuuuzi

I put up the gez and they loved it

Let me do a little more experimenting....

!@#$%%

Thanks for all you guys support

you guys made ME the writer i be today

Thank GOD for the internet

Here I GO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Everyone who supported me

sign here __________________________________________

and i'll send out thank you E-CARDS

Whoa whoa too many signatures in that last one so a big thank you to all

thanksc.gif

god i wish i had a scanner to keep this thread alivev. normally im agianst puttin my shit out there for various reason. but this time i jus wanna look at graff and not stupid interwebz stuff. no diss to yall who r doin it. but i mean come on this is a graff thread if u want to post non scence interwebz stuff take it to ch 0...

jus cuz i know whats comin next... YEA IM SUPER MAD!?!?!?!

Only the people sketching are allowed to talk shit.

So sketch or sit back and keep watching.

God damn EDIT button

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 27 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 18 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 5 seconds.