STICKERS 101

levbot>>>LTP

Originally posted by |Fresh|*+Dec 25 2005, 05:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (|Fresh|* - Dec 25 2005, 05:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How do you order stickers from the USPS store online?

[/b]

Come on Guy..READ..READ....Its not that hard playa... :rolleyes:

<!--QuoteBegin-bears_with_knives@Dec 24 2005, 10:40 PM

Here's how you order stickers from usps, note that you have to sign up as a member to order:

1. Once you get to the site, there should be a table called shipping tools, and in there it should say supplies click on that.

2.Click on Priority Mail...

3.Go to the third page, and you should find it...

It was posted a couple post above yours..All you gotta do is register and follow those steps, you will recieve your shit within a week..Best of all ..ITS FREE...

Edit** Thanx Bears for breakin it down to this people...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Jan 2 2006, 02:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Jan 2 2006, 02:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-yeaaaah baby@Jan 2 2006, 12:38 PM

all of you are some straight baseheads. funk some gayy ass stickers.

You Callin my stickers GAY??...

[/b]

yeah thats some bootsy shit right there.. hahah im just playin man. i'm probably about to make some more krink soon. you need any? hit me up on the pm if you are tryin to cop some.

• 1 month later...

I guess I'm lucky in that my job is to make sure the peeps in my factory stay stocked with labels and shit for the products they pack. I can blag reels of about 2000 labels for nothing, and they're specialy made to get wet and not fuck up whats printed on them. Needless to say, I've made quite a few stickers over the past few months...

P1225_131033.jpg

P02-02-06_13.jpg

P1113_132207.jpg

P1020_162211.jpg

P0830_135527.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Dunno if this belongs in here or not or if it will help, but recently I made a shitload of Hello my name's and discovered a nice, clean way of keeping them when you wanna go out and put them up. If you have one of those plastic boxes that holds poster tacks (those ones with round colored tops) you can empty that shit out and cut the stickers so that the backing paper just is behind the sticker with no excess paper. Then they will all fit in there and you can put alot in there and have them ready to just open the box take one out and get up. Just thought i'd put that in here because when i have them just in my pocket sometimes they get wrecked. peace!

where is the best place to put up ur stikies?

Stop sign,bus stop,school,locker,electric box,restroom stalls .??????

i want to put up some of my stickers in my school but what is the best place? my school made a no marker policy last month so yea i need to get up shit.....

Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<@Mar 18 2006, 12:16 PM

i want to put up some of my stickers in my school but what is the best place? my school made a no marker policy last month so yea i need to get up shit.....

schools suck. they get too hot. don't get up there.

Originally posted by icetray+Mar 18 2006, 06:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (icetray - Mar 18 2006, 06:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin->EmOk_WuN<@Mar 18 2006, 12:16 PM

schools suck. they get too hot. don't get up there.

[/b]

Fuck that, put them up where-ever and when-ever you can. Just be careful you dont get seen, and dont tell ANYONE you know who put them up.

Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<@Mar 21 2006, 07:48 PM

what about on electric boxes and those metro bus stops with the glass and wood bench inside?

The way I see it is, put them anywhere people are going to see it. Dont worry about them getting torn down. I've got stickers I put up 6 months ago still in place, yet I've also had stickers torn off within 15 minutes of me putting them up. If they get torn down, put a new one up. I find it a buzz when I overhear people talking about the shit I've put up, be it good or bad. The only other person who knows where they come from is my girlfriend, so to hear people yapping on about my stuff is awesome.

Just go out, take about 30 stickers with you, and go fucking nuts. Put them anywhere they'll stick. Just DONT GET CAUGHT.

What do you think will happen if you get pulled over (walking) and the cop finds 10 slaps on you?

I was wondering this because I have tags around the city and on the bottom of the stickers so he might link that to other shit you know?

Originally posted by +1up@Mar 22 2006, 09:34 PM

What do you think will happen if you get pulled over (walking) and the cop finds 10 slaps on you?

how'd do a cop pull u over just for walking? is that against the law?. :huh2: ..... well just keep the stickers in ur shoe and in the pockets put blank ones then if the cop finds blank ones then yurr off the hook...................

Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<+Mar 23 2006, 04:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (>EmOk_WuN< - Mar 23 2006, 04:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-+1up@Mar 22 2006, 09:34 PM

how'd do a cop pull u over just for walking?

[/b]

Most of the time its probable cause just because I wear a baggy shirt Dickies Shorts with high socks and black wool gloves.

Originally posted by +1up+Mar 24 2006, 12:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (+1up - Mar 24 2006, 12:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by >EmOk_WuN<@Mar 23 2006, 04:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-+1up@Mar 22 2006, 09:34 PM

how'd do a cop pull u over just for walking?

Most of the time its probable cause just because I wear a baggy shirt Dickies Shorts with high socks and black wool gloves.

[/b]

then dress like a normal human being and not some graffiti fanboy.