Made In Taiwan

ThomYorke

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up with my homies Noe n Objek where are all your guys' flix at? I know you guys are puttin in work over there so post them shits. Be safe out there fellas. And Noeski hope what you got is still holding over. i know Chek was feelin' it from what i hear. By the way Cheker when you get back to Cali, we'll burn it down. Peace to the far east.

wow same is ill!. wats the story with getting cuaght over there?

im feeling tai graff hard

This place is not known as "Tai". It's Taiwan.

Thailand is known as "Thai".

In Taiwan, most cops are crooked, and if you ever met or talked to a crooked cop, then you'll know how to handle the situation.

But if you got a cop that's actually going to do his job......paperwork, waiting, paperwork, waiting, etc.

YIA is destroying Taiwan! Straight Bomber status with fills with out lines and no 3D.( that could waste that precious paint ) Good shit fellas. Your guys' shit is being felt an ocean away. Where's my homie Objek's masterpieces at on this thread? I know him and Noe stocked up to prepare for a fucking war, so I always check up on this thread but still no flix. what the dilly yo? And Chek when are coming back to Cali? Sorry for all the questions, just weird not being able to talk to ya peeps that you used to see and burn with on like a daily. Be safe out there fellas. Peace.

I'm not sure what city any of you looking at this thread are from, but I came from a city full of graff. This guy Same 4C YIA, is my favorite writer in Taiwan. He kills shit, by himself or with his crew. Taichung, the city where he's from is crushed. Same and his crew are responsible for 98.9% of the graff out there. He did 15 fill ins in a row, a block away from the police station. He's only been at it for 2-3 years.

I'm bringing him to Cali sooner or later......

I'm slowly trying to plant the seed so he and Bobo can come to Toronto. And I'm trying to reach Taichung for next January.

But, yo, I've been told how much of a joke the police are there. You get caught red handed doing a piece, and the cops just tell you to stop and go play mahjong down the street. It's that insanely easy. But I'm not taking anything away from YIA or 4Crew because they've got some ill styles and love to paint!

i too have heard some things similar, but i have also heard of lazy pigs doing the same thing here in frisco. regardless of the spot; it's as easy or hard as you make it, and with the amount of work you cats are putting in over there, its isn't an easy task. The art of getting over is a complete subdivision of this culture and most of the time hardcore bombers are straight ninjas. peace to my far east ninjas.

I'm slowly trying to plant the seed so he and Bobo can come to Toronto. And I'm trying to reach Taichung for next January.

But, yo, I've been told how much of a joke the police are there. You get caught red handed doing a piece, and the cops just tell you to stop and go play mahjong down the street. It's that insanely easy. But I'm not taking anything away from YIA or 4Crew because they've got some ill styles and love to paint!

Sometimes easy and sometimes not. A friend of mine was seen doing a throw up on someone's rolldown. The guy that saw him happened to work there, and it also just so happened that 5 of his buddies were with him too. My buddy gets a whooping and after it was brought into the police station.

There are different types of things and people to watch out for here......mainly gangsters, but not your baggy jeans type thug.

I finally resized and uploaded flix from the past 4 months or so.

The following flicks are from a gallery that is dedicated to street art.

AMPM gallery in Ximen, Taipei

ampmreachboboanohowa3sb.jpg

(reach, arnold, howa, bobo)

ampmspooz6ts.jpg

ampmspoozandfriends4uq.jpg

(spooz from nicaragua)

ampm9tc.jpg

(dabs, host, same, pat, token, hawk, yoli, meow, chek)

ampmferrissebina0oq.jpg

(beans & bueller from canada)

ampmomenside8bw.jpg

(river kuo, omen, dabs, leland, and a female who did some of the stencils, can't remember your name, sorry. She got lots of stencils running, though.)

last flick for today, and I'm going to leave you with Dj Premier. Yeah, he came out to Taiwan. Spun all that hip hop and to my surprise he played some Nirvana, White Stripes, and some other shit that I'd never thought he'd spin.

djpremieratluxy5rb.jpg

"Taipei Chiggas put yo hands up!!"